Welcome to Librarium Online!
There is a local player at my store most of use cannot stand, cocky as hell. My friends voted for me to take him but I start with Nids only two weeks ago so i need some help. Were playing 1500 Capture and Control
Toxin Sacs (+ 1 S)
TW Death Spitter
Adrenal Glands (+1 WS)
Tyranid Warriors (3)
Adrenal Glands (+1 I)
Lictor (3) 240
Gene Stealers (12)
With Out Number
With Out Number
With Out Number
Hormagaunts – (16)
Adrenal Glands (I)
Ether Lash or Tzeentch with wartime and BoC
Thousands Sons 9 with doom bolt
Rhino with extra armor
3 plasma pistols
Icon of CG
ether 2 or 3 spawn
Thanks for any help
The Best There Is, The Best There Was and The Best There Ever Will Be
Gaunts. Don't run more than 12 of them in a WoN brood. You need them to die and more models will not help this.
Lictors. While awesome on paper these guys are hit or miss. Not bad if you only have them on tank busting duty, but they aren't great on the table.
I would vote for trading the Warriors out for a Broodlord and retinue if it's possible for you to do so. Will help greatly against most of his list.
Taking on the Dreadnaught. I would say either clog him up with a group of Gaunts, or try and immobolize him. Those are about our best options for dealing with that armor.
Make the Carnifex ranged. Having a CC dedicated Fex won't help you in this case.
Why don't you have wings on the Tyrant if you gave him Warp Field? Give him EC and some Tyrant guard if he's walking. Much better for him when he's on the ground.
More with the Genestealers, or get some ripper swarms in there to deal with the Berzerkers for a few turns.
Also if possible bring in a larger force of Hormies. Give the brood Toxin Sacs, and then you can glance the Rhino to death while you have it surrounded. This will leave his Thousand suns with no exit thus destroying them and not having to fight them at all.
That's about what I've got for you. You'll probably get more advice from others. Good luck.
If you've decided on Capture and Control beforehand and no chance of Kill Points, split up your Gauts into as many pieces as you can.
Run minimal troops choices and fill up all six FO slots. Your units are fearless so shooting casualties don't matter. Plus, the extra troops slots will help for capturing objectives. Take a squad of 16 gaunts and split it up ito two squads.
If Chaos takes Lash of Submission, your smaller squads will also benefit from this.
Don't take so many units "Without Number". For the cost of a single model with WoN, you could take another spinegaunt. If you drop WoN from both of your 16-model Termagaunt squads, you can field another Carnifex.
Take a shooting carnifex if you can, they're good at shooting.
You have an HQ slot open. In my view, before you field a Carnifex, you should field another Hive Tyrant. They have base 3 attacks as opposed to the Carnifex's base 2 attacks. Plus, Tyrants can get wings. Drop the Warriors to an Elite choice if you have to.
I have had luck with Zoanthropes against Marine armies. Consider it.
Hormagaunts are really not worth it. For the cost of a whole Hormagaunt squad, you can take a Carnifex. Carnifexes are scary and people love to shoot at them.
Your Tyrant seems really loaded with upgrades.
Consider using Rippers. Also consider the fact that Rippers cannot Fleet.
Well if i was you id take a winged cc tyrant and a second cc fex. Or take zoanthropes with warp blast, that will work quite well as a final note, drop the lictors, they dont work wellvs chaos lists in my expirience
Lictors aren't horrible against Chaos. They work really well as a mobile Feeder Tendrils support. Note that Feeder Tendrils affects any brood within 2".
Thus, you could smash a Lictor and two 16-gaunt squads into a squad of even plague marines and end up winning.
Feeder Tendrils becomes less useful in the common NidZilla lists primarily due to the fact that you'll be wounding on a 2+ most of the time anyways, so a reroll is not useful.
im not quite sure using feeder tendrils will work that well, sure it will help get some extra hits, but ultimatly youll need 5s to wound, then theres a 3+ then a 4+ save. But i would recogmend using licotrs with MCs, those re-rolls to hit will help a lot to make every attack count. As far as the chaos list is concernd, theres not actualy that much of a threat there. I recon if you take down the DP and tie up the TS with your gaunts, your stealers can handle the bezerkers, (dont let them get the charge whatever you do) and your carnifex should eat the standard marined alive. Combine with fire from your tyrant, i think this is very winable. get a second tyrant as surgested. Lastly i wouldnt recogmend attacking the price in cc, as hell have a 4+ invulnerable, whereas, you wont. As your both MCs, youll be beaten before long. Zoanthropes realy could help a lot here, not only with killing the marines, but the dp too.
get yourself a broodlord son
First about the Chaos Army:
1) You should laugh at his Chaos Spawn and Chaos Dreadnought. These guys are just crappy units next to other options, like Defiler of Beserkers against Nids.
2) His HQ is going to depend on his psychic powers a lot. You might want to take Shadow in the Warp in annoy him! Do take this on a walking ranged fire Tyrant!
3) How big is his Beserker unit? 10 beserkers are strong, but 20 beserkers means trouble. Those guys will eat any Tnid CC unit you throw at them. BUT, he doesn't have a powerfist in that group? Throw a healthy ammount of Rippers at them. That will keep them busy for quite some time!
4) He's probably going to use his Tzeench and normal Chaos marines to capture points, and stay there. Take out the normal marines first, then go for the Tzeench if you really want to.
Now about your own army:
1) 3 lictors, that's a lot of points for something that does a support role. You'll mainly should use them for giving the benefit of Feeder Tendrils to those close to them, and those should be...
2) GENESTEALERS! If you really want to keep the lictors, why bother spending points on Feeder Tendrils, if your three lictors can give them the benefit as well? Also, you might want to use a broodlord with these guys. You could also just use a Lictor as broodlord (I do, because he's WYSIWYG -> feeder tendrils, rending claws, scything talons). Then you can infiltrate the stealers, lose the Scutlers (saving points again), and deep strike the remaining 2 lictors close to them as possible. And be beautiful thing is, the cost of the Broodlord given above is about the same as a lictor, but performs better!
3) You might just want to change those 2 lictors into more stealers.
4) Personally, I totally dislike Death Spitters on a tyrant. You should make use of those 3 attacks! It seems to me you want to have a shooty tyrants. Give him a venom cannon, scything talons OR barbed strangler OR Sword & Whip, enhanced senses, Shadow in the Warp (as explained earlier). You just hang back with this one, try to keep him out of line of sight, and just shoot at long range. Your opponent will probably be annoyed as hell when he fails his psychic test, and probably be coming after the HT!
5) I assume you can't change the fex any more, so make sure you take him to the Beserkers! As longs a beserkers don't have power fist, you'll do just fine! You might want to downgrade him, so that you can field more gaunts or something. Your call.
6) As of now, you only have 2 (!) units that spread synapse, and 4 units that really need that synapse. To make things worse, one of those synapse units is a 3 man warriors squad. These can be whiped out with ease, leaving you only with 1 synapse on the board! Try to fit in more synapse, like adding a broodlord (as explained above), and adding some numbers to the warriors.
7) As said already, don't have big units with Without Number. Keep them small, make sure they can die all of them. Because if you're left with 1 or 2 of them, you can't replace them with a new squad! And that is why you paid points for that, didn't you?
Tyranids Win / Draw /Lost 
Daemon Hunters Win / Draw / Lost