Ork Klans - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Ork Klans

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    172 (x7)

hi again,

Since i still havent been able to get my hands on the WD issue with all the ork clans in it, I was wondering if some people could answer my questions about the goffs (without stating specific rules of course )

anyways i was wondering if anyone can tell me about the Goffs style of warfare so i can get the general idea of what units they field,

i was also wondering if someone could do the same for the RedAxes (something like that i think?)

im pretty sure that the deathskullz are a bunch of thieves with lots of looted stuff so i dont need any info on them at the moment

(P.S. i just wanted to make sure but it seems to me that Feral orks are the same as the Snakebites, is this true?)

"I am the architect of fate!"

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Goffs like good 'ol 'ard close combat.... and a LOT of Strong units... And they don't like Dakka at all... so you can expect more Skarboyz and less Shootaz/Flash Gitz...

i was also wondering if someone could do the same for the RedAxes (something like that i think?)
    Nice try, but thier Blood Axes... Their more like Weedy 'umies... so (not to state any SPECIFIC rules) the boss and his unit can take a Chimera 'stead of a normal trukk...

Lootaz are exactly as you picture them.... bloody pirates!!

Closed Thread