Omg...*slaps forehead* - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    King of the Burning Sands Backdraft005's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    71 (x3)

Omg...*slaps forehead*

so yeah, i purchased the yriel figure a long time ago on a eldar army buy binge, and i've finally got to the point to actually paint him. maybe some of you do it this way, i prefer to base my models black, as white tends to be thin and several coats can obscure detail... so to compensate for the black base, i will dry brush light gray all over it to "pop" the detail. well, to my surprise after i did that I notice that yriel as a FREAKIN man thong! my mouth just dropped open when i saw this, as ive never notice. What in GOD'S name was the scuplter thinking?! looks like yriel is smuggling midgets... god lord...

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Striving for the right Ravenscraig's Avatar
    In exile on Earth - currently in Glasgow, Scotland
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    144 (x3)

I'm not entirely sure of the purpose of this "thread" or, indeed, where it's heading. However, notwithstanding my natural scepticism I'm prepared to be enlightened, though. So, if anyone wants this "thread" to continue, please PM with your reasons, otherwise it'll remain closed - for posterity and for the protection of those out of you there with more delicate sensibilities ... ... ...

++ Thread Closed ++

~ Raven ~

"The choice between good and evil, is made by all who live, with every single heartbeat ... ... ..."

Quote Originally Posted by ZenGamer View Post
    Simple wording. On a forum, any forum, wording is all one has to go by to determine tone and intent.

Closed Thread