New tau player - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New tau player

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New tau player

Hey i am new to tau and have a quick qestion im not sure what HQ to go for a 1500 point army that the most im likely to buy i played with a shas'o with plasma rifle, birst cannon and a sheild (cant rem name) this prob isnt the best outfit but my freind let me borrow one

Chaos are not evil just missunderstood.
    when the chaos gods offered horus gummy bears he could not refuse the offer of betraying the Emperor.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Dei
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Depends on what you want to do with your Commander and how the rest of your army looks.

But a Shas'el with Plasma Rifle, Missile Pod, Targeting Array, Hard-wired Multi-tracker is cheap and pretty balanced. Basically a Jack-of-all-trades.

Personally I tend to avoid Burst Cannons, since you get a bunch of S5 AP5 shots elsewhere in a Tau army, you might as well use the exclusive weaponry, otherwise there's little point in fielding suits, i.m.o.
    "Luck often enough, will save a man, if his courage hold".

+ Reply to Thread