Skyray Assembly? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Skyray Assembly?

Hi guys I'm really stuck in trying to assemble the turret of my skyray. Does anyone know a good guide as I dont seem to have any instructions, just ones on how to assemble a hammerhead or devilfish

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

The ORIGINAL Sniper Puss eiglepulper's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    596 (x8)

No problem, I have that document. It's a bit hard to describe things over the forum, so PM me your email addy.

E.
    "Tau Commandment #226: Participants who use Velocity Trackers in the Tau Clay Pigeon Tournament will be disqualified"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Typical...

I post up online and then I figure it out... DOH!

Moral of the story is either wait five minutes more before posting, or post first as you will figure it out *after* you post!!

The ORIGINAL Sniper Puss eiglepulper's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    596 (x8)

Heh heh!! Small suggestion: the cowling at the front of the turret assembly should be put in first before you add the wing supports. Make sure the cowling is as far forward as possible in the grooves and that the "tongue" on the wing supports section goes over and not under the recess at the rear of the cowling.

When you're assembling your Networked Markerlights, make sure you mount them the same way on each drone base. There is a tiny variation in distance forward if you mount them one way, so it's important to make sure you mount the two of them the same way, otherwise one markerlight sensor will be further forward than the other.

The round plastic secruing mount for the entire wing (which comes up through the chassis into the base of the wing assembly) should not be used so that you can swap out the vehicles. You may have to use a magnet or two to help keep the wing from toppling backwards though, as the hole may not be a tight fit.

E.
    "Tau Commandment #226: Participants who use Velocity Trackers in the Tau Clay Pigeon Tournament will be disqualified"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I fifgured that that was what that plug was for but that wont be used. I think I will need a teeny bit of blu-tac or some magnets to hold the platform in its proper position as at the moment it tens to tip back.

I also had un figuring out the marker lights. They are both the same and both the right way around (or at least the way that looks right to me!!!)

6 stealth suits, 2 braodsides a devilfish and now a skyray all in 2 days inbetween doing evertthing else isn't too bad at all!!

+ Reply to Thread