I'm Selling All My Nids! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    64 (x2)

I'm Selling All My Nids!

Hey, it's been a while since I've posted here, but I finally managed to get all of my Nids on ebay, with loads of pics too, so I thought I'd post here to show off my awesome collection and see if anyone is interested in them.

I've got a pretty big balanced army, got some of everything except for gargoyles and biovores. Here's the full list, all of which is on ebay this week:

HQ:

1 Winged Hive Tyrant, magnetized and half-painted

1 Broodlord, converted so he's in a cool pose for a change!

Elite:

6 Warriors, magnetized with a choice of shooty or choppy weapons
    ...and heres the second set of warriors

1 Lictor, magnetized so he doesn't fall apart every time you transport him

Fast Attack:

3 Raveners (link to one, link to two, and link to three)

9 Spore Mines

Troops:

16 Genestealers, split into 2 lots of 8 (here are links to the first lot, and the second lot)

20 Hormagants

40 Spinegaunts (split into 2 lots of twenty - here a link to the first lot and the second)

LOTS of Rippers (why do I love rippers so much??)
    ...including Spinefist Rippers!

Heavy Support:

2 Carnifexes, magnetized with loads of options for heads, biomorphs and arms
    ...and heres the second carnifex

3 Zoanthropes

By the way, this week I'm also going to be selling loads of imperial guard (cadian and tallarn), space marines, some orks, codexes, and my adeptus arbites army, too!

Armies:
    Tyranids: 2500 pts
    Imperial Guard: 1000 pts
    Witch Hunters: 1000 pts

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

795 (x8)

NOOOOO, Abe leaves the hive, we will miss you. Those are some nice bugs, I hope you get a good price for them. I think I have enough of my own that I haven't painted yet. The only bug I have thought about is the limited edition Lictor, just for the arms. Are you going to get another army or maybe one day return us as a Bug-person?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    64 (x2)

Quote Originally Posted by Leech View Post
    NOOOOO, Abe leaves the hive, we will miss you. Those are some nice bugs, I hope you get a good price for them. I think I have enough of my own that I haven't painted yet. The only bug I have thought about is the limited edition Lictor, just for the arms. Are you going to get another army or maybe one day return us as a Bug-person?
    Haha, I'll probably still be kicking around on the forums seomwhere. I'm finishing my degree and need to flee the country as my visa expires, so I'm just selling everything I can't carry in a couple suitcases.

I think I'm basically just bored with the whole "2,000 points is normal" thing, and now I'm collecting smaller armies so I can focus on modeling a few great models (rather than mass-producing) and playing smaller friendly games with more detailed rules.

Next time I have a permanent residence to set up a 40k lab, I think my nids are definitely being reborn as a Genestealer Cult...
    Armies:
    Tyranids: 2500 pts
    Imperial Guard: 1000 pts
    Witch Hunters: 1000 pts

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    452 (x8)

The link to what should be your third ravenor goes to a carnifexes page.
    IG Best Gen 1st overall of 10 DE 4th overall of 6
    Eldar 3rd Overall/Best General of 26--2nd Overall/Best General of 7--1st Overall/Best General of 11

+ Reply to Thread