Jetbike seer council? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jetbike seer council?

Just cuious if anybody uses a jetbike seer council. I recently finished converting 10 dark elf cold ones into "counts as" eldar jetbikes. I used the remaining 5 for my autard, 3 warlocks, and farseer.

At 1500-2000 pts, has anybody put these to good use? They're a large point sink, but pretty devastating vs vehicles. Judicious use of fortune and turbo-boosting also makes them durable when i need them to be.

Thoughts?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    57 (x1)

I don't personally run one, yet. I plan on putting one together in the near future.

They are pretty popular at the moment and have been seeing a lot of success.
    Eldar Record: 11-8-3

Battle reports, painting and more at Meandering the Dune Sea

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

they are a massive target, however their are very powerful, i would join an autarch with laser lance to the squad, that'd be pretty awesome, and then you've got a 400 ish point squad that can take anything pretty much, from marines with the laser lance to orks and nids with such a large amount of wounding on 2+ attacks and their shuricats, i haven't used one yet, because it'd be a big task converting them, but i plan on it once i have my 1500 points list done, their gonna be all i add to my 2000 points. but yes i suppose they are pretty damn good.
    Death to the Alien!
    who likes cockroaches anyway.
    Ordos Xenos 4/0/3

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've seen a couple guys who run Saim-Hann lists where the Seer Council is basically what their army is built around. It rarely survives the whole game, but it forces the enemy to put fire into them, freeing the rest of the army up. With Fortune, the squad is deceptively tough, and it can be armed to deal with most enemies. If I ran a seer council, I would definitely put them on jetbikes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have a friend who plays saim hann, in 1500 points he had a massive seer council and autarch and everything was based around it, luckily we were allied, his council ran them into the dirt, it is extremely tough, it survived the whole game tough, but they were very lucky, if your willing to invist time money and points into it seer councils can be pretty awesome
    Death to the Alien!
    who likes cockroaches anyway.
    Ordos Xenos 4/0/3

+ Reply to Thread