Attacking with flayed ones - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Attacking with flayed ones

After playing a friend of mine, a question came up. he was playing SM and I noticed that he had his "shriker" model assaulting my guys. at one point he said "alright because shriker is using two lightning claws he gets a +1 to his number of attacks" it didn't hit my head until later to look up this ruling. I wasn't checking to disprove it but to understand somthing else. after reading that ruling i looked at my "flayed one" model and noticed... He had 2 claws!! my question is this
    By what the ruling of the warhammer rulebook says on page 37 about having 2 single handed weapons, does that mean that when a flayed one assaults he has 4 attacks? (2 from his profile, +1 for the assualt, and +1 for having 2 single handed weapons, or does he just have 3?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    324 (x8)

No.
    No.
    NO.
    NO
    NOOOO.

this is the third "flayed one claws" thread this year. ><

If a model has two close combat weapons of some sort it will be stated. Flayed ones only count as having "claws" which is a single close combat weapon and therefore grants no extra attacks.

Shrike is specifically weilding two lightening claws, which when combined both count as a ccw and give him an extra attack as such.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They just have 2 base. The extra attack for having 2 weapons is essentially included if you want to think of it that way ( 2 normal attacks, 3 on the charge).
    After 2 turns:
    "What the #%&! I killed 14 warriors and only 2 actually died?!"
    "Looks like you're going to have to do something else!"

+ Reply to Thread