Seeker missiles - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Seeker missiles

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    26 (x1)

Seeker missiles

Hey everyone i was wondering about this now, i had a battle yesterday.
    And i made some shoots with my PF squad made three hits and i wanted to fire away two missiles on an tank. The question is: Does the tank benefit from obscured when fired with these missiles? Even if they are behind cover? Or if they have a "meat shield" of a squad?

Me and my friend couldn't come to an answer, but maby you guys can? =)

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    724 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by Padea View Post
    Hey everyone i was wondering about this now, i had a battle yesterday.
    And i made some shoots with my PF squad made three hits and i wanted to fire away two missiles on an tank. The question is: Does the tank benefit from obscured when fired with these missiles? Even if they are behind cover? Or if they have a "meat shield" of a squad?

Me and my friend couldn't come to an answer, but maby you guys can? =)
    You trace the line of sight from the firing vehicle to the target vehicle in a straight line exacly as per firing the vehicles normal weapons. If the target vehicle is obscured it gets its save. You also use the armour facing the LOS from the firing vehicle leads to, so if the LOS leads to the frontal armour you use that AV value.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    26 (x1)

Quote Originally Posted by rikimaru View Post
    You trace the line of sight from the firing vehicle to the target vehicle in a straight line exacly as per firing the vehicles normal weapons. If the target vehicle is obscured it gets its save. You also use the armour facing the LOS from the firing vehicle leads to, so if the LOS leads to the frontal armour you use that AV value.

Okey, thanks Riki! Just wanted to make sure =)

+ Reply to Thread