Calling warbosses!!! Need advice!! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Calling warbosses!!! Need advice!!

Okay so I play orks (WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!!! LUKUS!!!!!!) and I practically just started. However I am decent at playing. My 2nd game was a doozey as my friend and I were teamed up HIMSpace Marines) MERKS. So we're doin fine but the ENEMY: (Space Marines). Is owning my orks! I CAN'T GET BY THOSE TERMINATORS!!(I have asault on black reach orks). If it wasn't for the two space marines teaming up against me and my friends brotherTyranids) and the tyranids sexy awesome Cranifex owning the Razorback,Rhino,Terminators, and Dreadnoughts my boyz'd be screwed!(And I didnm't even live to win thhe terminators plowed through myn orks instantly then the missle launchers took care of my copters)

So please people I need some advice on how to fight space marine/deamonhunters anybody who could suggest good models,tactics,or anything eles please tell me.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    27 (x1)

Orks have a problem with Terminators because of their the lightning claws being able to attack before us and doing a significant amount of damage to us before we get to attack. Against space marines, I like to have two units to be prepared to take on terminators that you know they will always take. Against regular terminators a mob of boyz will do the job. The more attacks you can get in, the more chances of wounds/failed armour saves. Another tactic that I have done and has worked quite well, is bring a mechanized army and avoid the terminators if you don't feel like you can finish them off. Move around them and attack weaker units in the SM army.

A Big Mek with a KFF is your best friend in every game, especially if you decide to field a Battlewagon list. Also, consider putting a group of 7-10 burna boyz in an open-topped vehicle and roll them up to the opponent and watch a whole unit of space marines die. Lootas are also very good for their points. Just something about having the chance to shoot 45 strength 7 shots from one unit.

You can never go wrong with bringing more boyz against SM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    106 (x2)

Pretty much just overload them with wounds, and be sure to get some PK nobs for your slugga boyz too. 30 boyz with a powerklaw nob will pretty much roll over a squad of regular terminators. Have yet to fight assault termies, but I'd assume enough shootas could do them in. Zzap guns could also be handy for killing terminators, since most of the time the strength will wound them on a 2+ and they have AP 2.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks guys I needed the advice! I am probably going out today to buy a killa can or some more boyz thnx!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    50 (x1)

Also, I play both tyranids and orks, and the army composition was a tough one to deal with. Two armies that are great at swarming vs. two of the toughest army with lots of templates. Ouch!
    Applaud, my friend, the Comedy is finished.

Hive Fleet Charybdis (1-0-0) and Grey Brothers Space Wolf Chapter (3-1-2) [W-L-T]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Shock attack gun. Not always reliable thanks to scatter, but the one time I've fired it at termies it was magic, you gotta love an AP2 large blast marker...

Orks are too much fun.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

solution

Ok this dilema is hard to solve but it can be done so *****READ***** carfully

If u have your freind with nids get him to overrun the tanks and enemys the terminater sshould still come through unharmed but it will give u a chance to get close and CRUMP EM when u get near in ure shootin phase declare a WAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH(woot) shoot at the freaks (wont do much) also get ure deff coptas to fire shots into the crowd then get close enough and BEAT THE LIVING DAYLIGHTS OUTA THOSE SPACE MARINE NOOOBS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thnx everyone 4 ur help! I recently ate up a space marine AND tyranid army all by myself! Momma would be so proud! But what is your guys oppinion on meganobz? I am beginning to concentrate on the meganobz and elite's of my armies,becasue I have a LARGE core of boyz for my troop choice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Meganobz are pricey

I use a unit of 9 nobz, 1 painboy, 3 powerklaws and 6 big choppas in a trukk.

I can usually take a squad of lightning clawed termies due to the 2 wounds each nob has and still dish out the hurt. Problems occur when they have a chaplain with them.

+ Reply to Thread