Crons vs. Space Marines - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Crons vs. Space Marines

Well, I took my Virgin Crons out to see how they would do. I had one lord set up as a swarm lord with three wraiths. they killed a whole squad of jump pack SM with a Chaplin. Took some hits but saved them all. then killed a walker. also had a lord with VOD and seven immortals as a flying circus.. between them and two 13 warrior squads I took out all of his 10 warrior squads of SM. my 3 destroyers also helped with them and in paring down his termies The two heavy destroyers disabled his biggest tank, forget the name but it had two twin linked laz cannon and a hv bolter and some thing else but after that I stayed out of LOS of it with most things except the warriors who were in cover and over time only lost 6 as I made most of my WBB rolls. at the end of rd. 6 he only had 3 termies and two smaller tanks and I held both objectives. all in all, a very good showing for my new Crons. BTW my crons are white with a white pearl finish and red high lites and red rods. I will try toget some pics up soon

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    457 (x8)

Sounds like a textbook example of a very competitive way to use all of those units. Well done!
    Mickey: "You're just making this up as you go along!"
    The Doctor: "Yuuuup. But I do it brilliantly!"

Check out my WIP thread here (Clicky!)

The rules (Clicky!) Read 'em, know 'em, love 'em.

Peace, through superior firepower.

+ Reply to Thread