'Ere we Goooo - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 'Ere we Goooo

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

'Ere we Goooo

Can the weirdboy move his transport with him when he teleports?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No.

Cheers.

Insert Witty Comment Here Goblin's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    67 (x2)

Normally one word responses are not all too great.

I mean your answer does get the point across. However who is to say it is right? It could very well be wrong.

Normally you give a reason for your answer, as in how you know it is right, some evidence if you will.... Simply saying no does answer the question, but it leaves you with zero credibility.

I mean I myself don't know the reason for the answer, but I would assume it to be no as well.

However from my knowledge of how psychic powers work, I would think it is a possibility to still work this way. Now I am probably wrong. But I know most psychic powers with an area of affect is enhanced by the hull of the tank. I also know that if a unit with outflank or whatnot ability has a tank, the tank is included in this so it can also outflank with the squad as long as they enter the table mounted in it. So my thought on this subject is that it could very well be a possibility unless the codex says otherwise. Currently my codex is lent to a friend, so for all I know it is clearly stated in the rules....

Anyways, in the future, please give a better response including evidence to make yourself sound credible (even if you're not! ) because then at least you are contributing properly to an answer rather then just raising more questions that could have easily been answered the first time!

lol hope this helps,
    -Goblin

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    222 (x7)

Battlewagon with 20 Shoota Boyz inside teleporting behind the enemy, huh? I like your style!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i recently printed off the ork faq from the errata section on games workshop.co.uk in local hobby centre, as well as some updates for codex orks, which i dunno if i can say on ere, anyway, in answer to your question it states:

Ere we go! - Applys as normal to the embarked unit, No effect on the vehicle.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When the question is specific enough to be answered with a single word it should be good - if he requires clarification he can ask

Dedicated transports are units in their own right, dedicated to transporting other units. If it's not a dedicated transport it is another unit.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    291 (x5)

Quote Originally Posted by KeithLupton View Post
    i recently printed off the ork faq from the errata section on games workshop.co.uk in local hobby centre, as well as some updates for codex orks, which i dunno if i can say on ere, anyway, in answer to your question it states:

Ere we go! - Applys as normal to the embarked unit, No effect on the vehicle.
    Correctamundo.

The FAQ / Errata can be found here: http://www.games-workshop.com/MEDIA_...th_Edition.pdf

All other 40k FAQ / Errata can be found here: Games Workshop
    I've recently become a fan of this thing called Dubstep. And you should too.
    Datsik & Flux Pavillion - Crunch (Youtube)
    Da Moo Kowz is da drinkinest Orks of dem all!

+ Reply to Thread