Slugga Boyz - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Slugga Boyz

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

With my ork army I have came up with an idea that I have found very effective.

have an ork army with just CC toned troops such as no shoota boyz no heavy weapons like the rockit laucha big shoota so the real idea is to get 45 some slugga boys with tankbustas hidden in the huge mob :ph34r: but with the new rules and the idea that fearless models take wounds w/ armour saves out numbering them will be no problem and you get the additional wounds and this is an effective way to tie up an enemys shoting troops like guardsmen and marines with their heavy weapons also include a cc toned warboss and his mob get them into CC before the sluggas also the stormboys never hurt

The Predator Lingers forth. Suddenly the sound of several wipping sounds can be heard far off into the distance, a second later the once mighty Predator ignited with flames. "Sir what was that" The srgt replied "Its those damn Broadsides"

Hear the wip, fear the Broadside.
    Tau 2-2
    Guard 26-45

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Clap Clap Clap

Well done would you like a medal?

P.S. you can only have 30 sluggas in a squad.

Thought you would like to know :lol:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Then you just have two squads of 22-23 Boyz each making up the huge Mob.

This is a fairly basic Ork tactic, though there are always slight variations on it (such at the Tankbustas).

Dan
    "I am, after all," said Pooh, "a bear of very little brain." -- A.A. Milne

<a href='http://www.spreadfirefox.com/?q=affiliates&amp;id=7017&amp;t=1' target='_blank'>Get Firefox&#33;</a>

In your mind - well you cant prove im not.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, thats normal footsloger tactics, but in the slugga mobs you will want weapons, trust me&#33; You want them to kill on the way in to, so when u get into combat you jsut take off the big shoota guys.
    The poster formaly known as VampireSoul, formaly known as OrkSlugga now known as Orkslugga.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

looks nice but the thirty limit shouldn&#39;t affect it any. i am in the habit of doing a 20 boyz strong slugga unit with another one behind it for mobbing up reasons....
    the only defunct in this is the good ol&#39; template weapon that just loves to blow me boyz ta bitz&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
    :wacko:
    wWWwwAaaaAAgggGGGhHHHhhh!!!! = DeAth

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i lost 13 boyz at second turn vs lance strike

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You can tie up IG when you get there.... till then, say hello to their ordnance weapons and missile launcher frag rounds for me, would you?
    Every whisper of the future from the Warp speaks of a hundred battles lost, a thousand lives devoured and a million enemies born. -- Inquisitor Lord Babel

+ Reply to Thread