Dark Eldar specific sites/fora - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dark Eldar specific sites/fora

Not sure if it's okay to ask, but are there still some good Dark Eldar specific forums/sites left? They seem spread thin to say the least compared to other factions.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is about the best one I've found. All the guys here try to keep things interesting and try to keep conversation of some sort going on all the time. Not to say there are not others out there, but this is the best one IMO.
    Eyes without life, maggot-ridden corpses, mountains of skulls.
    These are some of my favourite things.
    - Dracon Borkor

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    434 (x8)

Indeed, this is a site where ’conversation’ is allowed, where rules lawyers are kept at bay and things can get interesting and off topic without the constant threat of a thread lock.

This is due to the Moderators more than the posters here and where else but on LO could you find a 10 page thread that has been allowed to evolve and still not get locked?

Some other sites seem to have policies that tells the Mods –
    • To lock anything up after 3 pages regardless of how its proceeding,
    • To solve the issue themselves regardless if they are correct or not, followed by a lock,
    • To have no ‘Reputation points’ mechanism in place so that you have to judge from scratch just how experienced a poster is (notice that I didn’t say ‘how correct.’)

In short this is a pleasant site to discuss any thoughts that pertain to Dark Eldar and not get Mod slapped for a lapse in protocol.

Cheers and no, I am not in line for being promoted to a moderator!
    In a controversy the instant we feel anger we have already ceased striving for the truth, and have begun striving for ourselves.

Slaaneshi Battle Barge CO
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    127 (x5)

The thing about this forum is that there are some very good, experienced DE players on here and they're very willing to offer advice and answer questions. They're why I was able to pick up a completely new army (coming from Chaos) and still amass a pretty respectable winning record, w/o the usual break-in time of losing most of the first few matches.
    "Is Archon Braigh-Dee going to have to choke a Wych?

Courtesy of Wicky: D.C.S.S.E.P.C.I.C.B.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    321 (x8)

I'll pretty much echo what Psyan said, except DE were my first "proper" 40k army. (I had some marines a good few years back, but I don't count them!) Due to the support I received on here I went swiftly from being ridiculed to being feared and am yet to lose a 5th Ed or apocalypse game.

Also, to echo what Wicky said, the posters on here are very mature and most of the time can moderate itself. On LO we don#'t have all of these mod rules because we don't need them to stop off topics et. all that often.
    http://www.armyroster.com Check out my ToP WIP in the projects section!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol i never insinuated otherwise. I was merely curious.
    Given the fact most other factions have their own specialized forums and quite a few websites focussed on articles/info on their 'species'/'faction'.
    DE seem to mostly just exist as part of larger fora. Though i suppose it's not surprisign. The DE are almost, if not completely the biggest underdog faction popularitywise.

+ Reply to Thread