Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
So I am thinking about starting a Tau Empire force and I was wondering what you guys would recommend for a realy cost-effective force. I am a marine player but I love shooting and so I think Tau would be a good army for this.
1. Buy the Codex. I am sure you know this....but it has to be said.
2. Our battleforce is actually one that does not suck. Go ahead and get one.
3. Never glue weapons to your Crisis suits. Either magnetize them or (if your lazy like me) just pop them in as needed.
4. Get a Skyray box. It can make a Skyray, Hammerhead, and Devilfish. You mostly want the Hammerhead, one of the best units in the game.
5. If you are looking at 1k+ buy some more Crisis Suits and maybe even another Battleforce.
Omak, WA Gaming club at the Bistro Cheval Rouge on Main Street.
ninjabackhand: point and click, again, really? even after i give you an military term "shock tactic" you still call it point and click.
RIP Warhammer 40,000: 21 Sep 1998 - 24 May 2014
Tau are all about ranged combat. buy a codex and you will see how amazing they are. especially hammerheads and XV88s
PSN: Saito8 Too many cooks wil spoil the soup...