Battle for Aurora Prime - Dark Eldar - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    LO's Shadow Captain Lost Nemesis's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

830 (x8)

Battle for Aurora Prime - Dark Eldar

Battle for Aurora Prime
    Dark Eldar Faction

The Battle for Aurora Prime is under way! Dark Eldar players, check out the information thread here and get ready to participate in LO's first large scale Warhammer 40k campaign!

Faction Commanders

Each faction may nominate a forum member of that faction to be the faction commander during the Battle for Aurora Prime campaign. The faction commander will have access to special orders and privy to certain information that could grant additional bonuses to their faction for the campaign.

If you are interested in becoming the faction commander for this faction, please PM Lost Nemesis. Be sure to discuss it with your fellow faction players, try to come to a consensus on who you want to lead you!

Faction Fluff

The battle had been won. The humans lay dead and dying around the storage facility. Makeshift barricades had been blasted apart from dark lances and the walls had been scorched by blaster fire. Afsral Kaln stalked through the carnage his sword dripping with mon-keigh blood.

Here and there a few humans were being led away by dark eldar warriors but for the most part the eldar were searching the stacks of thick metal containers that filled the chamber.

Afsral knew what he wanted was here. It had taken him years to track it. It seemed to hi that the humans themselves barely knew where their won possessions were shipped to.

Asfral saw a tablet filled with mon-keigh writing. Their tongue was mainly gibberish but he knew enough to decipher it. His goal was here.

He ordered his men to renew their search, directing their efforts. Eventually they brought him a deep container as long as a man. He caressed it reading its mark. The mon-keigh seal of the accursed Imperium. He had his men tear it open.

Afsral anticipation turned to rage as he saw the container was empty. Inside another tablet with mon-keigh writing.

His goal had been removed taken by the ones the mon-keigh feared, the Inqusition. Taken to the vaults of Drake-Spire.

Afsral wiped his sword clean. His Lord Vect wanted his prize and Afsral amongst all the dark eldar would deliver.

It is the Dark Eldar that are responsible for the disappearances on Aurora Secondus, particularly in habzone Beta/CVF6. They have struck using gateways that connect directly to the Dark City in a similar fashion as their cousins the craft world eldar assault Northern Akos.At first the dark eldar pirates were fairly discreet. A few dozen humans kidnapped or a raid on an undefended warehouse. But soon the dark eldar have realised that the humans of Aurora Secondus are timid and weak and poorly organised. The Dark Eldar intend to drag the entire population screaming to Commorragh.

On the personal order of Asdrubael Vect a vast pirate force has been assembled and has already spoilled out into habzone Beta/CVF6. At first the Dark Eldar pirates swept through the halls and storage facilities of Aurora Secondus, taking prisoners and sating their bloodlust. But then just as they attacked habzone Delta/B55 they found themselves ambushed by two full Hunter Cadres of Tau. Stealth suits ran amongst the pirates spreading havoc, while ranks of Fire warriors fighting alongside allied PDF units held the Dark Eldar at bay preventing any further advance.

Lord Vect will not be denied his prize though and yet more dark eldar have been brought through from the dark City to Aurora Secondus. Tau or human, it matters not to the Dark Eldar from whence the slaves come…..

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    79 (x2)

well i waited for more experienced players to propose themselves but since nobody did, i guess i can be the DE commander if nobody minds ^^. i have been playing DE for 4 years or so and have already played a few campaign battles on vassal against other lo chat people.
    -A tau, dark eldar and slaanesh csm player
    -vassal player
    -And always on LO chat..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    169 (x4)

i nominate Sir_Spamalot.
    but if he's otherwise unavailable, then i second sval's self-nomination. that's how DE roll anyways.

...A blog that's mostly about Infinity, but sometimes other stuff too.

LO's Shadow Captain Lost Nemesis's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

830 (x8)

Where's the interest? I'm sure there are plenty of Dark Eldar players here that are willing to lend their blades to Svalene's! Get in there, folks, and show the rest of the 40k community what the Dark Eldar are capable of!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    71 (x1)

I know not if any of my evil bretheren are heeding the call, but the ICE SERPENTS have made the silent journey from the warp from Omega Noctae VI to Aurora Prime to bathe in the juicy soul-ish goodness.

That is, they leave the parking lot as soon as my exam is over this time tomorrow.

Definitely count me in! Lets get this show on the road.

-Dark

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

78 (x2)

Has there already been decided on a DE commander? I played some battles already and wish to report them, but I want my commander to tell me in which territory this took place.
    ------------------------------------
    Innovation suffuses this hobby like a tea bag in the boiling water of play.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    116 (x4)

Guess I'll help out, though how many games I can get through is questionable .

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

110 (x4)

I didn't think there were too many DE players out there, and thought that of the sides I'm recording, they would be the one I would rarely hear about. Well, suprise surprise, 80% of all recorded games so far have been Dark Eldar, so well done to you guys!

Get yourself a commander sorted out and I think the other forces will have a fight on there hands!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

116 (x4)

Seems we don't really have anything co-ordinated going on so may I suggest we start pouring victories into one territory? Say the Shipping lanes?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

79 (x2)

TCP targets:
    the numbers below are your targets you current TCP in each of the terrtories = 20 except your starting territory in which you have 100.

These are you targets:
    territory 1: 35
    territory 2: 25
    territory 3: 25
    territory 4: 15
    territory 5: 15
    territory 6: 100
    territory 7: 20
    territory 8: 20
    territory 9: 30
    territory 10: 40

at the end of the campaign if you reach your targets you will be greatly rewarded in campaign victory points.

Special Orders (max one per player unless you are less than 4 and none for you unless you are less than 5 faction players)

1 Vital battle. +4CVP for win regardless of defender/attacker status assigned to a player whose first battle becomes the vital engagement.

1 Great push. Gain 2 control points for attacker win or 1 control point for defender win assigned to a player whose first battle becomes the Great push.

1 Dug in. Gain double PVP for defender win or draw*(is applied only to defensive actions if no defensive actions were played by that player the order remains attached to that player until*it is used)*

1 special area attack order. A player would be nominated to carry out the attack by the faction commander and the first attacker roll they make would become the special area attack. The player must then assualt a special area currently held by nobody or by the opponent that is present at the battle if they can't preform the special attack that special attack will be returned to the special attack order pool at end of the week.

Right so that's the main objectives for the campaign and the 4 special orders i can give the people. At the moment i don't think process has gotten all of our results so i don't know how far along we are yet until she updates the spy report...But our main priorities are definitely Territory 10 and 1, but battles in 2, 3 and 9 are fine too, all of these are controlled mostly by one faction,but since everybody has a foothold in every other region, even thought territory 10 is the ork's home region, you can fight any other army and still gain territory control points, so it's fairly easy to progress. If you lose a battle agaisnt another lo player as defender, you should try to win back the territory control points we lost in the same region. If you want a special order, just pm me and i'll send you one. And about the special area attack order, if you have a necron opponent you are fairly confident you can beat (but i think it needs to be an lo vs lo battle...) you can pm me and i'll send you the order to take the shipping lanes, or at worst i'll do it myself against alzer on vassal. So far i've only played agaisnt other lo people, so nowhere as many games as the 14 on 15 in a single week some other people have gotten (but not against other lo players so they are worth less), and i don't know if any other DE player has had any games recorded yet, so we're quite a bit behind some of the other factions, pm me if you have any advice, but for the most part just playing games and recording them is what matters ^^.
    -A tau, dark eldar and slaanesh csm player
    -vassal player
    -And always on LO chat..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast