Aurora Prime Tomb - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    324 (x8)

Aurora Prime Tomb

Hello Servants of the Star Gods, just a reminder this week.

The Battle for Aurora Prime has started, and we need to all work together to bring the mortals to slaughter as is their proper place. All you have to do is make a simple report to those running the campaign (this isn't me mind, I just draw pretty pictures for it!) after every game you play, and consult me for details on where we're fighting, I'll make sure to figure out where we should be fighting to make our victories most efficient.

But anyways, it doesn't hardly take any time, so go ahead and participate! This is for fun above all else, and maybe we can go show the Forum that Necrons aren't some rusty old bunch of robots, but machines of death that should be truly feared!

Alzer,
    Aurora Prime Tomb Lord

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    110 (x4)

I'll second that!

Get your battle reports sent in to me and I'll make sure they get recorded!

As Alzer said, it's only for fun but let's show the other forces what we're made of! :p

Paul

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Awesome, I can't wait to send in my next game (once one of the guys I play gets off his butt and makes a list)

Also, Paul, I thought it said in the main section the other guy handled Necron reports, and you've got your hands busy with the Marines or something

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    324 (x8)

Tomb, for the First week I feel we should focus on eliminating our oldest enemies. The Eldar, and Orks specifically, these will be "Territory 5 - Eldar Webway Gate," And "Territory 10 - Astroid Fields" The younger races will fall soon enough after them.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    110 (x4)

Quote Originally Posted by Adalias View Post
    Awesome, I can't wait to send in my next game (once one of the guys I play gets off his butt and makes a list)

Also, Paul, I thought it said in the main section the other guy handled Necron reports, and you've got your hands busy with the Marines or something
    Alright smarty pants. I meant I would forward them on, but it doesn't matter either way. Get them sent in to one of us, and they will find their way to the correct recorder =]

Being a Neceon player I don't mind forwarding them on. It'll give me an idea of how things are panning out also! =P

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    39 (x1)

Quote Originally Posted by Alzer View Post
    Tomb, for the First week I feel we should focus on eliminating our oldest enemies. The Eldar, and Orks specifically, these will be "Territory 5 - Eldar Webway Gate," And "Territory 10 - Astroid Fields" The younger races will fall soon enough after them.
    Spoken like a true necron tomb lord! After all the eldar are what drove use to our curse!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

According the the progress report (linky) we're in the lead! Yay us!
    But more Soldiers of the Tomb is always better, you don't have to do anything special in the games, it only takes a minute to fill out "I am Necrons, I just beat some Smurfs" )which is about all the detail the reports need!) after playing a game as normal!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

324 (x8)

Alright tomb, as of week one we are (currently) looking pretty good, but keep up the hard work!

Attacking games, stay on Eldar, stronger presence the better. If one or two of you could PM me I have special orders to hand out, they're shiny and smell nice if you want them!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    39 (x1)

Well we dropped down to fifth, lets keep going!
    Don't mess up our fluff GW!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The #2-5 spots are very very close, we're an insignificant portion behind even the #2 slot, when a side can earn up to 200 points per week, 11 points behind is nothing, so lets get out there and work on taking out the Chaos Marines' lead, and put those foul warp-slaves in their place!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast