Lootas in a Battle Wagon - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lootas in a Battle Wagon

Good idea? I noticed they weren't even an option in the "Best unit to go in your Battle Wagon poll" :s Why not? Seems like a good idea, you could even give the Battle Wagon some weapons cos it won't need to move to get them in range of something... A battle wagon with weapons! GASP! hehe just kidding. Would anyone consider it, I can't decide between them, Burna boyz or normal Boyz.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    511 (x8)

No

Bad idea. Believe it or not, they're a lot safer outside the battlewagon, and in cover, then they are inside it. This is actually realistic, because being in a tank is by no means safe, because tanks are targets for anti-tank weapons, and if the tank blows up, it usually doesn't go very well for the passengers inside.

Unless you're playing against someone with little to no experience, they're going to have both anti-infantry and anti-armor weapons. Hiding them in a battlewagon is expensive (given it can never move, or else they can't fire), and merely changes what type of weapon they're vulnerable to.

Instead of putting them in a battlewagon, use the points to field a second unit of lootas. With Orks, 'more' is always a better idea than 'tougher'. Before buying extra armor for your infantry and vehicles, field as many of each as you can.
    "Any job worth doing, is worth doing with a powerklaw."
    http://www.librarium-online.com/foru.../mynameisgrax/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    26 (x3)

i dont use my lootas on battlewagons. i put them in cover as a fire support squad.
    I am an Indestructible master of War.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yes, those comments made senese... More is always beter, Although, when isputting anything in a Battle Wagon ever a good idea basedon the first reply? Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    29 (x1)

No, cuz it's a bad idea ta put all yer squigs in one barrel...
    My award winning Orky tale

+ Reply to Thread