Librarium Online Forums banner
2K views 11 replies 4 participants last post by  Acarna 
#1 ·
#2 ·
#7 ·
Well, if its even worth a hundred bucks, i did good. 61 bucks. Now ill have to use all my hobbying skills to get that tank up to par with current eldar models...and get to look remotely like a scopion!

*is looking at green stuff...and frowning*

#9 ·
61?

61 dollars?

The guy selling that must be absolutely kicking himself :p

You'll have trouble getting it to look like a scorpion, it'll have to be a 'counts as' ;)

~ DiW

I know it wont be nearly as cool looking as a scorpion..which looks F'n awesome. But I am going to for sure cut off those top turret guns and add the correct heavy weapon that a scorpion has, and i think it has something in the hull that scorpions dont have, so those gotta go. Then im gonna jig up some big flying stand that can hold up the solid block resin model, and drill a spot for it in the bottom. Ill prolly have to carve out some more aerodynamics towards the bottom. depending on how hard resin is to work with...cutting out a spot for a cockpit guardian or two. well see though when it getws here.

First thinigs first though......what can i use to get paint off resin? i dont want to ruin anything.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.