Librarium Online Forums banner

necron power

879 views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  Canew 
#1 ·
can someone get me the stats for the: Necron Lord, Necron Flayed, Necron Immortal, Necron Warrior and Necron Pariah, i plan on doing something with them, and i cant find my codex and google doesnt like me rite now so answers would be appreciated

#13 · (Edited)
5th Edition Core Rulebook

Necron Codex

Yes it's practically criminal how much this hobby costs, but it is so much fun if you do it right, I recommend the investment (that and nobody will play you if you bring a stack of printouts to a game).

57$? :excruciating::pissed-off: jeezzes, well thanks for the link and LMAO at the bottom part of your comment, because its true, although i dont know know what you mean by "that and nobody will play you if you bring a stack of printouts to a game"

#15 ·
You can also save a ton of money by picking up the "Reader's Digest" version of the rulebook that came in the Assault on Black Reach set. It's a "learn to play 40k!" style set. If you do some Google-Fu you'll find online sites or EBay auctions where you can buy JUST the book. Yes, the fluff and other "extra" stuff is stripped out of it, but otherwise, it's an exact copy of the hardcover rulebook at a fraction of the price.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.