Monolith measurements? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

2 (x1)

Monolith measurements?

Hi I just wanted to know if any monolith owners knew the measurements of the monolith model. I gotten the idea of converting some simple monoliths from foam and thin plastic board. But instead of a pyramid shape I wanted to make a square retangulare shape, therefore I would like to know the broadest point at the base of the model and the tallest (not counting the flying base its mounted on).
    The inspiration came from a building in Copenhagen called "The Black Diamond".

2. Remove Advertisements

New England, USA
    3 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

457 (x8)

Neat idea, but I'm afraid passing out measurements, templates, and other specific details on GW models is a violation of GW's copyright. Since GW is pretty tough about this, posting this kind of information is against forum rules.

Your best bet is to do some Google-Fu to find some templates (I don't have links, and even if I did, posting those links is also against the rules), or to borrow a friend's model and measure it.
    Mickey: "You're just making this up as you go along!"
    The Doctor: "Yuuuup. But I do it brilliantly!"

Check out my WIP thread here (Clicky!)

The rules (Clicky!) Read 'em, know 'em, love 'em.

Peace, through superior firepower.

+ Reply to Thread