Necrons - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Necrons

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

as i am just starting necrons i was wonderin if anyone has heard anything about if necrons are getting re-done in 4th ed. (like i said i just joinend crons so i don't know when they last got a new dex) cause if they are going to i will just wait till then to start crons

anyone heard?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Senior Member SendMoreParamedics's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the necrons are one of the newest armies out. last i checked its going to be some time before anything happens with them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In my GW shop center told that necron will be one of the last armies for remaking ...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yah i was upset about this too... but if its any consolodation, Tau players will wait just as long for theirs
    Necron will stand for eternity.Their race has survived aeons by trading their very souls for metal bodies. Now, they will live on through eternity and will vanquish all life from our universe.For they are Necron. Flesh is weak. The machine will rise!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by kendercommander@Aug 23 2004, 116
    Yah i was upset about this too... but if its any consolodation, Tau players will wait just as long for theirs
    [snapback]201817[/snapback]

There really isn't too much that will need to be redone since I think Necrons won't be hurting too badly in the new edition. Yes, there will be a good amount of units that aren't that good (like Pariah) but they were the same in the previous editions.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All 4ed does to necron is make them better. All 4ed does to nids is make them worse. GW is working on armys that get the shaft from 4ed, so we will have to wait like 2 or 3 years for our redo.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    55 (x4)

Not that we need one.
    And over there we have the labyrinth guards.
    One always lies, one always tells the truth, and one stabs people who ask tricky questions.
    http://xkcd.com/246

Senior Member SendMoreParamedics's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

a redo is the last thing anyone should want for the necrons. the 4th edition rules benefited the necrons more then hurt them. i am willing to wager when the necrons do get a new codex years down the road, they will get turfed a bit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ya i didnt think theyd get ne new models or rules ne time soon since they are somewhat new. if they do tho, i wat would u want them to add?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A redo for necrons is about 4 years away. So what we think they should do whith them now, might totaly change in 4 years.

The big-book-of-eldar is like 3 years away(plus the total redo of all the DE models), nids are like a year away. Then they are gonna redo the khorne modles. then theres the new space marine codex... So then that would make this not worth talking about, or thats my opinion.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast