Melt Marks on a Monolith? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Melt Marks on a Monolith?

Hi all a quick question about living metal on the monolith.

Its not a question about the rules behind it, it is more to do with aesthetics on the monolith model. What do you think if i put some melt marks on a monolith? the problem with my monolith is that i had to tear it apart so that i could start again and the glue was being annoying (i glued to well :p).

So with the little accident i was planning on melting the plastic a little so that it looks like the bulk has been hit by a blast. With my understanding of living metal it can take a hit but it wont really do much so with melting the hull i could say that the blast has hit it and the metal is reforming back to the original shape, what do you think?

You Have Problems? I Had Bullet Lag Until I Was 17!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

That Which Has No Time Red Archer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    531 (x8)

I like the idea. A good way to cover up any proof of your "little accident".

Formerly Prince of Excess EmoJosh's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    368 (x8)

Could make a nice "growing back together" effect. I approve.
    Check my Blog for Battle Reports, useless ranting and more! Comments appreciated.
    Like to talk Warhammer or want some advice on Armies or Tactics? Drop me a PM!

+ Reply to Thread