Awsome - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Awsome

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok last night i was at my local games night(as they call it).Well any way it was a 1300 battle between eldar and nid's.In this battle the nid player took old one eye and the old one eye walked straight into the eldar army and ripped it to shreds.All by himself no help from other units. COOL :o :o

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow, and how many turns did it take him to do that? Last battle I played I used Old One Eye against IG and Tau, he killed about 12-15 Guardsmen and a Leman Russ, meh...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Old one eye is good, but he can't tear appart an army by himself (unless he came back to life 5 times). Don't get me wrong, I love ooe, but no unit could do that much damage by itself.
    You call those cheap implants boobs?
    They aren't boobs, they're lies!

http://download.theforce.net/theater...orkman_480.mov

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Aye, against numbers, Old One Eye is not very good at all...(Pesky ones and twos <_< )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    171 (x6)

I don&#39;t know about OOE tearing up an entire army single handed, but I do know that I&#39;ve seen OOE do some awesome stuff in a Dreadnaught arena tournament.

It was so funny too. We all started in four opposite corners. Well, OOE walked from his corner to the one beside him (while the player shot twin linked Lascannons at him for two rounds) and took only one wound before he shredded the Dred.

Then he walked DIAGONALLY across the board between a wraithlord and a Dreadnaught that were both shooting at him and only took one more wound before pounding the Wraithlord into a pulp.

The last fight was just friggin amazing. He walked clear across the board again, and survived three rounds of shooting from a Grey Knight Drednaught and then pounded the Dreadnaught to win that round.

I was amazed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well i couldent belive it myself.I was thinking that the dice he rolled to get back OOE up was rigged.But than the eldar guy rolled the dice and it wasent.I would like to see it agian because i love nid&#39;s and to see one unit move an army,it was fantastic. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Spotify

ReputationReputation
    29 (x2)

unless you were playing some special scenario you should have started 24&#39;&#39; from eachother, in that case ooe would take 3 rounds just getting into cc. and when he finally got into cc the game should soon be over, i can&#39;t picture him killing off a whole army by himself. he can at max kill 7 models / cc phase. that would probably be enough to take out half an army but i can&#39;t see it happening.
    but perhaps you played random game lenght and rolled alot of 6s
    "I have seen you humans, trying to forge an Empire in the name of a corpse"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I could see OOE chewing up grey knights anyday, expensive unis coming towards OOE, what more could you want.
    Signature?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ya ooe is really a beast out there. I actually stopped it once though with my archon and a few incubi. It was crazy. A major threat he is.
    "There is no middle ground. Strike Hard, strike fast and strike first."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    203 (x5)

Originally posted by red_talon Posted Today@ 03:23
    Old one eye is good, but he can&#39;t tear appart an army by himself (unless he came back to life 5 times).Â* Don&#39;t get me wrong, I love ooe, but no unit could do that much damage by itself.
    Sure my dear, bat what if the opponent knows nothing about 40k?
    MEAT IS MURDER
    Hammerskin
    Nation

Closed Thread