DISASTER at Area 51! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    140 (x3)

DISASTER at Area 51!

**** you

Last edited by Cossack; June 9th, 2010 at 19:26.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Formerly Prince of Excess EmoJosh's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    368 (x8)

Stealing the line from my signature? Shameful, shameful. :p

Both those armies were highly random from what I can see. Hard to tell exactly what was going on but it seemed like there was one of everything on both sides.
    Check my Blog for Battle Reports, useless ranting and more! Comments appreciated.
    Like to talk Warhammer or want some advice on Armies or Tactics? Drop me a PM!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

140 (x3)

Well you can see my list. His list was two Daemon princes with lashes, two Defiliers, Rhinos full of Noise Marines (Doom Sirens HURT), a ten man squad of Terminators, Obliterators and a Greater Daemon.

He absolutely wanted to go last, because he was planning to lash my units off of the objectives. It was a close game and we both made several mistakes, so it's hard to feel like I screwed up too bad.

I've been playing this army for a year now and it seems all of my games are close, win or lose.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    368 (x8)

Wow someone who still uses Noise Marines.....I feel bad for him.

No need to rebut with an argument for their decency, it would fall on deaf ears friend.
    Check my Blog for Battle Reports, useless ranting and more! Comments appreciated.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't worry about it, his army was pink... no player with any self respect plays in pink.

Also, I really like your battle reports Cossack.
    If you call it a Missile launcher, then it'll never hit anything.

100% of people who aren't Karmoon know Saraneth is invincible.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Saraneth View Post
    Don't worry about it, his army was pink... no player with any self respect plays in pink.

Also, I really like your battle reports Cossack.
    Bullshit!

All the pro's play with pink armys.
    Epic Wheen!1!1!!1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

368 (x8)

Not since the new Chaos Codex, pink is weak.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nice battlereport too bad you lost, i have never played vs. Caos with lash yet, nor deepstriking termies, so this report gave me a good idea of what to expect.

btw: it dont matter if u ar' pink, red, yellow, blue, or black... As long as u ar' GREEN
    -Wassog's rekruting speesh
    "We's da best at drive into shooting"
    Wazzog warboss of the piledrivers

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Saraneth View Post
    Me boyz clothes and trukks are pink!
    Last edited by Ramonacus; September 28th, 2009 at 12:47. Reason: correct typo
    Ork Latin Lover since 1980

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

140 (x3)

Thanks for the comments guys.

I realized about halfway through the game that there was no way I would be able to claim an objective due to a combination of numbers and lashes. So I went for the draw like a weedy grot by attacking his few troop choices (four of them).

There were a couple of close calls, mostly the Kans fighting four marines, killing two, then being charged by the Greater Daemon, who failed to wreck the last one, who killed ONE of the survivors and then the Daemon rolled three ones on penetrating hits the next round, so the last marine (near a rhino) was toast.

But I forgot he could table me, and got the Koptas and wartrakk too close. If I'd have thought of it I'd have run them away like a coward.

As it was, you missed an embarassing photo of my last surviving unit - the Kannon Battery - running like scared children to get out of range, only to be lashed into a tight group and plasma cannoned to death.

I killed one DP and left the second with one wound. I should have focused on the last one and killed it. Might have drawn the game that way.

Also - my Lootas SUCK HIND TIT. I'm not sure what you guys see in them. I'd much rather have more killy stuff.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast