Pirahna build and question - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pirahna build and question

Hey guys probably been asked 1000 times but do flechette dischargers stack so if 30 ork boys charged 3 pirahnas they would take 90 wounding on 4+

if so how do you like this unit:

3x Pirahna, DP, TA, FB, FD -270

Expensive but great blocker/anti-tank and death to units charging it

"I did my first model at the age of 7"

Wow. When I first read that I misinterpreted it. Bad.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    39 (x1)

Quote Originally Posted by Farseer Rusty View Post
    Hey guys probably been asked 1000 times but do flechette dischargers stack so if 30 ork boys charged 3 pirahnas they would take 90 wounding on 4+
    exactly

But, the point is, nobody would charge into a piranha squadron full of flachettes. That's like attacking a pile of TNT. The piranhas can't provoke a CC very good. However, if you're fighting against a close combat orientated army, let's say blood angels, this would be epic win. Just boost your Piranhas right in front of a death company rhino and let's see the results. Your piranhas would pop the rhino within seconds and the death company would have a hard time killing the piranhas.

However ... against most armies this won't help that much. Skimmer or Jump Troops would even jump over it and the piranhas won't have any effect at all. Also, don't forget piranhas don't have a great armor, they aren't closed vehicles also. A damage 8 hit would kill a piranha almost instantly (energy fist or similar things)

+ Reply to Thread