Welcome to Librarium Online!
1. Is the scatter roll from a Big Bomm and a Shokk Attack modified by the orks' balastic skill? like the main rulebook says Blast weapons get?
2. i want a unit of nob bikers, im wondering if theyre still allowed to bring a paindok on a bike too.
3. how do you make nob bikers? just buy regular bikers and add the nob items needed from a nob box?
4. In the army list, where it talks about upgrading 1 boy in a unit to nob, it doesn't list the twin-linked shoota as an option for the nob. but regular nobs can upgrade to it and its even included in a Boyz box and is on the Boyz box cover, so i'm assuming he's allowed to take it as an upgrade?
EDIT/ Oh ya almost forgot.
5. If i'm reading the main rules right only trrops can score or contest objectives.
If i hypothetically take an HQ choice that makes a certain unit a "troop" choice does that mean they can be used to take objectives as well?
Last edited by unlead3d; October 13th, 2009 at 07:22. Reason: added a question
I can answer one of those questions with certainty. The Boy'z nob is allowed ONLY the wargear listed (ie powerklaw, shoota, boss pole, 'eavy armour,) I'm pretty sure that twin barreled thing is a slugga as shootas are two handed.
Do you believe in the day? Do you? Believe in the day!
1) Yep, modify with BS like normal.
3) That works just fine, unless you want to shell out ungodly amounts of money for the FW models.
4) If the option isn't in his entry, he can't take it.
Check out ==My== blog: www.bnhblog.blogspot.com
I just wanted to clarify the answer to your 5th question. Only troops may claim an objective, but any unit may contest an objective if they are within 3".
(WH40K) Dark Eldar - (12,000pts) Sisters of Battle - (5000pts) Dark Angels -(3500pts) (WHFB) Dark Elves - (10,000pts) Beastmen - (5000pts) Empire - (3000pts) Wood Elves - (1500pts)
ahh ok, good to know.