Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Forgeworld Models

2K views 20 replies 15 participants last post by  Tainted Rose 
#1 ·
Featured at Games Day Canada. Waiting eagerly for these puppies to be released.

See less See more
#2 ·
Well.. They look ok for jets but anything and I mean anything els I hate em! They could only pass as a tau jet for me. But they look cool, as for those gun drone things or what ever they are... hate em!

#3 ·
as for those gun drone things or what ever they are... hate em!
If you are referring to those "drones" in the second picture that are in front of the rhino, I believe those are variations of the turret mount that you can have on the Tau Vehicle.

*edit* As for those other two "skimmer" type vehicles, they remind me remarkably of the Ghost and other fighter from the game Halo. I presume it's no mistake ;) */edit*

#7 ·
wow ther really cool , and you will be able to buy them from forge world soon ?

#10 ·
Wow I"m really liking those the jetbikes should be interesting. I"m definately getting those. The alternate turrets for teh hammerhead are pretty interesting as well. The one looked like a twin linked long barrled burst cannon. Probably a twin linked version of the one on the Orca. I"m wondering if these are the models that were mentioned in the message on this board. The message said somthing about new tau modles and a book called the taros champaign.

#12 ·

Wow! More Fun for Tank Fans!

Duel Linked Heavy Burst Cannon Turret - Good vs Mass Armys / Bad vs Armored
Duel Linked Heavy Fusion Blaster Turret - Good vs Armor / Bad vs Range
Duel Linked Heavy Plasma Cannon Turret - Probably pretty kickass overall.
and a Duel Linked Heavy Missile Pod Turret - No clue, Probably Good too.

Jet Bikes?

Will have to see. Tau could deffinently use another Fast Attack choise.

Also, See that Tower thing? in Bottom Right of the Turret Pic?

Im guessing.... Maybe some kind of Super Shield Generator.

#14 ·
I did a little searching last night for more information on these models. The hammerhead turrets are pretty self explanitory, I still have no idea on that sheild generator tower thing. However the jetbike with the drones is called the Pirhana, and the other jet bike with the roof thing is called the Tetra skimmer. No idea on the stats on these things though. Lets just hope they're better than the SM land speeders.

#20 ·
so your basically saying a hammerhead as a transport....?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.