Army List Vs Eldar - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hey, my bro just started collecting eldar but he already has a lot.
    im looking for an army list that is pretty good against eldar but i dont have the models that most of you will suggest me to have

here is a list of what i have: 5 stealth suits, 3 crisis suits, 24 fire warriors, 8 gun drones 2 shield drones, 20 Kroot, a krootox.2 hammerheads, one broadside, a shaper. i can use one of the hammerheads as a devilfish incase i dont need two.

We've played games in the past and this is what he uses against me:
    two falcons, 26 guardians, 2 vypers, and his damn seer council with super psychic abilities

Im looking for a 1000 point army list and preferebly some strategy to go along with it.
    thx

PS. i might buy 3 more crisis suits so that is a possibility.

Starting anew-september 22 2005

Blood Angels
    W/D/L
    0/0/0

Tau
    W/D/L
    0/0/0

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

seriously guys. need some help on this
    Starting anew-september 22 2005

Blood Angels
    W/D/L
    0/0/0

Tau
    W/D/L
    0/0/0

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

umm i would recommend this go in the army list?
    but ok i have a friend that plays eldar so i can help out a bit here. this isn't for the points but what you should use. The 24 Firewarriors, a shaso (fireknife and shield gen.) and 2 bodyguards? then maybe the 5 stealth. dont use your kroot, they are pointless (IMO). also use the broadside to take out a vipe even tho it is very easy because they can hurt and then you have all the time you need to kill other stuff. also, take both hammerheads, the submunitions own the guardians and you can kill off some of the seer council with it. you dont need 3 more crisis for this game. but if you want then go ahead and get em.
    -hope this helped a bit.
    Tau'Va
    "Learn to shorten your reach! If your foe can come close enough to negate your striking power, all strategem is lost and when all stratagem is lost, the battle is lost."
    -O'Shovah

<span style='color:red'>Image Removed</span>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well at first i was going to say get in cc with eldar as they suck but then i realix=zed that the tau suck more. so here

okay well guardians have like a 12" range so no problem there shoot them with firewarriors while the advance. si think stealth suits have infiltrate if not then use the kroot for getting in cc with the seer council in cc they can&#39;t use a lot of psychic abilities. if the stealth suits can infiltrate than jump out from cover shoot them to pieces and then jump back

any falcons and bikes you should easily take down with a railgun as it has the highest S ever&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Closed Thread