Harlequin Question - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    A very violent persona Apotheosis's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What are they like???

How are they played???

Uber CC???

Like Eldar or Dark Eldar at all???

Please, I think they are cool.

Thanks alot guys.

"And whoever wants to be a creator in good and evil, must first be an annihilator and break values. Thus the highest evil belongs to the greatest goodness: but this is--being creative."

~ Friedrich Nietzsche ~

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They are more fragile to shooting than our precious Dark Eldar, but in CC they are absolute penitentary rapists. I saw a Solitaire (Elite Harlequin soulless badass) tear The Nightbringer to shreds in CC. THE NIGHTBRINGER! It got completely raped, it was funny. The kid's Nightbringer lost so he cried CHEESE. It was great. Did I say it was great and amazing?
    R U 0K!??!? BUHHHHST WUUUULFFFFF!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    411 (x8)

Inf, I first started playing Harlequins about 18 years ago when they first brought the rules out, at that time, they were VERY fragile, with the exception of death jesters they were assult based and even in an assult, although they could do damage, troops tended to loose out because grots could take them down. The personalities were entireley another matter, if you could get a Solitair, Mime or Great Avatar up close and personnal, they ripped anything to shreds, at one point I had a solitare with (cant remember exactly cos it was so long ago, but either 64 or 128 attacks - NASTY)

The new list means the troops are more lethal, balancing the army a lot more, and the heros are not what they were in RT days although I am not suprised to see the most lethal - the solitaire, taking out a C'Tan
    Everything you have been told is a lie!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

These guys look great, do they have models or do I have to convert eveything? Im not very good with my hands
    ________________W/L/T
    Hive Fleet Furi Kuri 32/21/4
    Tomb Kings: 8/5/2

Im in ur Halo, killin ur covernantz

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    54 (x5)

Ah Harlequins.In my opinion the sole redeeming faction of the Eldar race.(The DE look like crud and the regular Eldar are just plain weak)They have the models out, but they are quite old and can only be ordered from the "classic" section of the catalog (refering to the phone book here b/c I haven't seen the UK version)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Harlies can be bought for about $5.00 U.S. each in the GW classic section of their online site.
    I've had my Harlies for about 4 years now and love them. A small expensive force to be sure. 2000 points can net you less than 30 minis on the board.
    Converting sholdnt be that big a problem. Or if you have an open minded group then jus paint up regular eldar in garish colors. But make SURE your opponent knows what's what and who's who in your army.
    Fun army to play. Go for it.
    "Every day above ground is a good day"
    "Sometimes I feel like the winner in the Aztec Lucky Virgin contest"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do they have a codex? coz i looked on the site and no codex! and also, me being an aussie and all, where can i get them? coz the local GW doesn't own em! (and sorry if this is breaking the rules).
    <a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?chaosbringer' target='_blank'>40k-forum.tk go there, its the best</a>

i&#39;ve heard alchohol makes you stupid&#33;

No i&#39;m . . . doesn&#39;t

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In one of the other topics in this subforum, theyres a link to a PDF on Harliquins though it doesnt have a few units, and I think you can find the complete rules in Citadel 44.
    ________________W/L/T
    Hive Fleet Furi Kuri 32/21/4
    Tomb Kings: 8/5/2

Im in ur Halo, killin ur covernantz

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanks for that
    <a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?chaosbringer' target='_blank'>40k-forum.tk go there, its the best</a>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by Cheredanine@Aug 31 2004, 03:14
    Inf, I first started playing Harlequins about 18 years ago when they first brought the rules out, at that time, they were VERY fragile, with the exception of death jesters they were assult based and even in an assult, although they could do damage, troops tended to loose out because grots could take them down. The personalities were entireley another matter, if you could get a Solitair, Mime or Great Avatar up close and personnal, they ripped anything to shreds, at one point I had a solitare with (cant remember exactly cos it was so long ago, but either 64 or 128 attacks - NASTY)

The new list means the troops are more lethal, balancing the army a lot more, and the heros are not what they were in RT days although I am not suprised to see the most lethal - the solitaire, taking out a C&#39;Tan
    [snapback]205407[/snapback]
    how did u manage to get one model up to 64-128 attacks? what wargear u put on him?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast