Need a hand with a unit choise - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    113 (x3)

Need a hand with a unit choise

Ok so I run a speed list with 4 trucks and a wagon. I tried out killa kanz but they where 2 slow, and I dont want to buy another truck of boys so I was wondering should I drop in a unit 0f.

5 deffcoptas with TL rockits

Unit of 5 bikers and 1 nob with BP and PK

Add a 3rd boom gun

bump my 2 units of lootas from 6 up to 8 and if i have enof points but another unit

or should i just suck it up and get another truck load of boys

---please make sure you abide by the basic rules of grammar, which include capitalization of all words that begin a sentence & punctuation at the ending. Thanks. ~Rabbit

See forum rules here (#8 applies):
    http://www.librarium-online.com/foru...es#faq_rules_3

Last edited by Rabbit; October 29th, 2009 at 16:46.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    511 (x8)

I'd go with either the unit of bikers or lootas. If you're going lootas, I'd try and find a way to get them up to 9, even if you have to add a mek w/big shoota (if you don't have another loota model).

I chose these units because you're slightly lacking in anti-armor. If I had to choose between the two, I'd say the lootas, just to try and cut down enemy transports before they really get moving.
    "Any job worth doing, is worth doing with a powerklaw."
    http://www.librarium-online.com/foru.../mynameisgrax/

Formerly Prince of Excess EmoJosh's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    368 (x8)

I'm going to second the Loota vote because I'm openly biased towards them, you lack anti-armor and some torrenting covering fire would be a big help for you.
    Check my Blog for Battle Reports, useless ranting and more! Comments appreciated.
    Like to talk Warhammer or want some advice on Armies or Tactics? Drop me a PM!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

bikerz or deff koptas. i think 5 TL rokkits will make more difference than 2 lootas.
    It's time for the grot rebellion!

Orks W:34 D:11 L:0

+ Reply to Thread