Ulthwé Seer Council Apoc Formation - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ulthwé Seer Council Apoc Formation

Does the Ulthwé Seer Council apocalypse formation have to be deployed together/does it have to be taken as a single squad? It never says you have to, but as it is a formation I just wanted to make sure. So could you take, say, Eldrad and 8 warlocks as one squad and then have each farseer in separate squads throughout your army? Also, can augment be used on a farseer that is not in the warlock's squad? The datasheet never says there is a range on augment and it never says that it must be used on a farseer in the warlock's squad but, again, I just wanted to check. Here is the datasheet if you would like to see it yourself.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Lia
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    46 (x1)

I'm pretty sure the "Seer council" is a single unit.

I am definitely sure Augment can only be used on the Warlock's unit as Warlock powers don't have range. (except Destructor which is a template.)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, I think that a unit called a "Seer council," unlike SMs, can only be deployed as one single squad.
    Humanity is the ultimate, self-destructive being on this planet. We create some many very creative and gruesome ways to die yet we can never understand why such thinbgs vex us so.

+ Reply to Thread