Dark Eldar And Cityfighting - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

can anyone give me any tips on cityfighting with DE?

I need to know for a campaing me and my freinds are running but i'm not so good at cityfight.

please help!

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
    ------------------------------------------
    <a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?jefftheworld' target='_blank'>DONT CLICK HERE...OR ELSE...</a>
    ------------------------------------------
    <a href='http://members.rogers.com/jalyanak' target='_blank'>The Legendary Dark Eldar Army</a>

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well I know that a haemonculus with the flamer is really good for cityfight, as it shoots through terrain, also get your wyches handy, as hth combat will be of plenty.

Talos can be used in here.

ravagers, still keep but you can lower the amount.

incubi
    "There is no middle ground. Strike Hard, strike fast and strike first."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sorry man don&#39;t know a thing about it.....
    Dark Eldar: The Kabal Of the Black Heart: Bloody Claw division.
    Black Legion: Division 666
    Vampire Counts Von Castein Bloodline: w/l/t
    4/0/1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well first off be wary with the use of raiders as if you have a lot of them they will probably end up crashing in difficult terrain. for some players that&#39;s okay but for me i at least like them to be mobile scenery.

city fight is awesomefor the DE as we will get cover saves in most everything
    USE A LOT OF MANDRAKES their =2 to thier cover save will notmally be a 3= and in 4th ed a 2+ in buildings. i suggest using one or two raider and dropping off a WWP where a lot of h+h will take place. and use a ravager for fire support also think about using the haemonculus like incubi said with the flamers. also try not to focus too much on hellions and reavers as they will have a hard time in the difficult terrain as well

other than that good luck and remember that terrain is your best ally

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

get into h2. DE&#39;s I is the key to winning. use jetbikes with blasters to fly behind enemy tanks and hit them for the rear. if there is no tanks, it ok. by having part of your forces behind their lines, they have to consider whether they want to continue to attack your front or split their force to attack your jetbikes. when he splits, use your heavy weapons in ravangers and your warrior squads and other units to provide fire while to prepare to assault. by the time they reach you, they should be in small numbers, and there where you overwhelm them with your numbers.
    usually armies that have numbers would split. your jetbikes would hold position and shoot. put your lord with yout jetbikes, so if they get into h2h, your lord would be able to help out.

Closed Thread