Right time to change my Eldar? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    The North East of England
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

42 (x1)

Right time to change my Eldar?

Hi LO

I'm looking to convert my "Theme-less" Eldar army into a Harlequin-themed foot slogger force.

My question is, given that we have a old style Codex, is this the right time to invest into new models?

I certainly don't want to go to the trouble converting, swapping, selling and re-painting only for the Eldar have changed making my new style army illegal.

Does anyone know if the current list is going to be good for another two years (or more) years or are we slated for an update in 2010?

I notice that after the 'Nids in the new year we basically have Eldar, Dark Eldar, Necrons and the Ordos to update and then GW has updated everyone for 5th.

Seems an updated book could be on the cards...

Don't hate Da Playa, hate Da Game!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Captain America View Post
    :w00t: Hooray for ass monkeys!

2. Remove Advertisements

Hertfordshire, UK
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

337 (x6)

I think you might have a while yet. INn some ways Eldar were the first of the new codex's, with the removal of the armory and the insertion of special characters into the main body. At the very last the next years realease schedule seems to be full. I say go for it, no one knows for sure, but I'd guess you'd have at least 2 years of use before a new codex even risked uspeting your army.

+ Reply to Thread