Got some nids ^^ - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Got some nids ^^

Ok so the 30% off sale at my hobby store was today i was excited to buy some nids for christmas. I was disappointed that they had no warriors i ended up getting genestealers and a carni. im satisfied with the buy. do you think i should have waited or did i make a good buy??
    2 is not a word, or a letter, it is a number, please remember to use it in that context.
    Thanks
    Alzer

Last edited by Alzer; November 27th, 2009 at 19:10.
    If there was ever a Fleet to be Afraid of...
    Hive fleet Dread Walker is it...

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    324 (x8)

Genestealers and carnifex are both great models to have around, outside Hive Tyrants they are pretty much the strongest units you can get. I think it's a good buy since you got them at a great discount. Keep in mind though that the new battleforce is going to be coming out in roughly three weeks (if rumors are to be believed) and will be the same as the last battleforce (again if hearsay proves correct). Having extra carnifex and genestealers though? That's not a problem.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    156 (x3)

I think that's a good buy. You can never go wrong with a carnifex. And stealers are the best CC units the nids can have. So both are always well worth having. Hopefully the changes with the next codex will make nid CC more desirable and you'll have even more reasons to field the stealers.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haha thank you for the comfort i would have hated waisting monies ( but i was already pretty sure good to have back up though ) and im selling a space marine army on ebay for bout 180 so i will definetely buy the new battle force
    If there was ever a Fleet to be Afraid of...
    Hive fleet Dread Walker is it...

+ Reply to Thread