2500 Point Army for sale - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

8 (x1)

2500 Point Army for sale

Up for auction here is a Necron Army of over over 2500 points (give or take with upgrades). I have had this army for about a year. I like feel of the Necron look, and I am a fan of the Terminator movie series, so I painted everything with a very "Machine" look. This whole army, aside from the Monolith, fits in a pistol case that i am including in the auction. The case has been carrying the Necrons around since i got them and it has yet to break any pieces of a model. Now lets go over what is in this auction.

• 35 Necron warriors- These models are the basic Games Workshop model with little (if any) modification done to them. They look like uniform Machine foot soldiers.
    • 10 Necron Immortals- These models I custom made out of a few different things. They look similar to the Games Workshop Immortals, but stand up right more and the Gauss weapon they hold is beefier.
    • 9 Necron Flayed Ones- The flayed ones are by far the most custome conversions I have in this army. I hand made the calws and skin. I like the look of these models the best.
    • 9 Scarab Swarms- Plastic Scarabs. Basic assembly. I did base these in sand to give them more of a unique look.
    • 10 Necron Destroyers- Assembled and painted to basic standards. Three flying bases broke off at the tip. This is a very common problem with any Games Workshop "flying" model.
    • 2 Tomb Spiders- Metal Tomb Spiders. One has two Claws, the other has a gauss weapon. One flying base is broke, again this is a common problem.
    • 2 Necron Wraiths- Metal Wraiths. Painted basic. They have been based in sand.
    • 2 Necron Lords- One is just the plain Necron lord from the Games Workshop Blister. The other Necron Lord is a conversion of a Destroyer lord with Warscythe onto a pair of Necron legs. The converted Lord has golden paint worked into him.
    • 1 Monolith- Basic Necron Monolith. Painted black then high lighted with a neon green.
    • 1 Necron Codex- Latest codex with little to no damage done to it.
    • 1 Carrying Case- Holds everything but the Monolith. Padded with an Eggcrate style foam and a custom removable foam tray in the bottom.
    If you were to buy all this brand new from Games Workshop it would cost about $775. I am offering my army assembled and painted for far less.

I can not guarentee that the army will make it there with out any shipping damage. I am confident the case alone with absorb most if not all of the shipping abuse. I hate to this army go, but i must. Good luck and happy bidding.

If you have any question feel free to contact me.

Link to the auction is below.

Warhammer 40K Necron Painted Army 2500+ Pts - eBay (item 140363475673 end time Dec-05-09 10:440 PST)

2. Remove Advertisements

Wisconsin/Minnesota, USA
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

324 (x8)

To advertise an army, please go to the
    classified section of LO.

Also don't format your text if you can help it. Just use the normal styles provided.

*Thread Closed*

Thank You
    LO Mod Team

Closed Thread