Fire Warrior Cloaks - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    50 (x1)

Fire Warrior Cloaks

It might just be me but I've it's hard to individualize Tau like you can with other armies like IG or Orks. So I've been running some ideas through my head and pretty much drawn up nothing except the samurai theme which has been done to death and cloaks and hoods.

So I thought I might aswell try and have a good with some cloaks for my fire warriors, but I have no idea how to do it. Can someone give me some pointers?

Previously Kororizon

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

The ORIGINAL Sniper Puss eiglepulper's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    596 (x8)

Rather than using cloaks/hoods, you could try using tabards like the Dire Avengers have.

Sorry that I can't show pictures; GW France used to have a picture of a complete Honour Guard unit on the old site, but it hasn't been reinstated since the new website was installed. I've been googling in vain to find it online for you.

E.
    "Tau Commandment #226: Participants who use Velocity Trackers in the Tau Clay Pigeon Tournament will be disqualified"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    50 (x1)

Rrr, darn the new website. Oh well thanks anyway. I do like that idea, I may steal it for my honour guard
    Previously Kororizon

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    91 (x2)

You can easily make cloaks/tabards using green stuff. I suggest looking into it as it is a cost effective and simple way (once you figure out how) to make and customize a look.
    - Never underestimate the power of human stupidity.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    50 (x1)

I was thinking of that or using a the bunch of wood elf cloaks I have for some reason (no idea how I got them, one day they were just there) and clipping/filing of the quivers. after that I could just green stuff the hoods on.

What do you think would be easier? Keep in mind I'm not planning on giving all the fire warriors cloaks and a few of the the break up the uniformed look.

Also would I look out of place in a Tau army?
    Previously Kororizon

+ Reply to Thread