Call Da Clans - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Call Da Clans

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Call Da Clans

ok any ork player worth his teef knows the main ork klans. but does anyone know any of the minor ork clans? or does anyone have a clan of their own creation that theyd like to share?

"I don't wanna kill ya, you're just too ugly to let live!".

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    34 (x2)

Ill tell you about my own clan, da smiley waaagh. They iz crazy and have started war on da grots, killing and eating all snotz, grotz, squigs, anything non-ork. So they needz more slaves to make up for it so they gotta constantly find more humies, taus, eldars, etc. They hunt da rebel grotz. They is footsloggas with tons of boyz, lotz of nobz, they stomp real good. Their warboss, the smiley boss, makes em forget all their old allegiences and smile cause der stompin' dose other clownz. Dey got lotza crappy, ramshackle stuff and live some a da old ways like boarz cause dey only wanna krush da overz n don't care about gizmos much. Da smiley waaagh is crazy- crazy enough ta kill ya.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hahahaha nice. ill put my own clan in. there called the Iron Skullz, this is do to their addiction to bionik sergerys. The clans pretty much like the Iron Hands of the Ork universe. Da Meks of da clan are dead good and da doks are almost as good. da bosses name is Imbad Iron Skull. he has a cybork body and meganob armour plus i gave him an attack squig and represented it with a Orkanized servo arm

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The green virus

Name is far too techy and human but I am looking for something small and dangerous for my all grots warband, need to stay well clear of smily waargh I guess.
    The rules for this are still in the pipeline, but having had some success with all goblin armies in fantasy I kind of like the idea.
    I will be stealing extensively fron the fantasy armies book for inspiration but the obvious units are:
    Troops: 10-30 grots no runtherds but 1 is armed with a proder & this persists. What I mean by this is if the proder armed grot is killed swap his model with the next nearest grot who has siezed the opportunity to be one of become the units boss. Otherwise as gretchin.
    Heavy support: Killer kanz and big guns as usual but again replace battery runtherd with proder armed boss grot.

There is lots of opportunity here for special units and custom build stuff:
    Fast attack: rough riders of some nature, maybe even squig hoppers?
    Elite: some form of infiltrating scouts, long range snipers, heavy armoured proder teams with attack squigs etc.
    but what to do for HQ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what sounds to techy and human?

what i would do for your HQ is take a warboss in mega armour and a weirdboy. the weirdboy you could represent with a goblin shaman (it wont match up stats wise but theres not much else you can do). and for the warboss in mega armour i would try and convert like a orky type construct thats controled by the grot leader (kind of like a killa kan but the grot isnt stuck inside of it)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My clan is the Mek Masters, followers of the Biggest Mek. The Biggest mek was turned Orange after an experimental virus bomb mutated him, some how making his smarter. Needless to say the Adeptus Mechanius that made the bomb were excuted for adding to one to the imperiums long list of enemies.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Da Klan Ov my Army iz da Burning Armz, from da tatz on der arms,
    have a look in da army list section for my 1500 point list
    ----------
    My clan is Da Burning Armz, cauz of der tats all ova der arms and da skorchaz and burnaz they carry
    have a look in the army list section for my 1500 point list
    To Sleep Tzeentch shall come for us all in the end.
    Perchance to Dream To change the living, to the dead.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

do you have any fluff for your burnin armz clan?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

U no the Arch Arsonist of Charadon? who attacked Rynn's world and like owned them badly
    the Burning Armz are one of the tribes who joined in on the WAAAAAAAGH!!!...
    according to the codex this is the second biggest WAAAAAAGH!!! ever, second only to Ghazghkull's

the army has lots of Burnas(30) and Plenty of kombi-Skorchas(1 backed up by 2 trukks and 2 Battlewagons
    To Sleep Tzeentch shall come for us all in the end.
    Perchance to Dream To change the living, to the dead.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

cool cool

+ Reply to Thread