New Tyranid Changes (As with Force Organisation) - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New Tyranid Changes (As with Force Organisation)

So i went on the game workshop website today and could not believe my eyes. The new tyranids available for pre order complete with pictures of the awesome new bugs. I decided to view the army list for the nids too and apparently they have made some noticable changes. Warriors are now troops, Zoans are now elites along with the new models venomthrope, hive guard and pyrovore. The new trygon will be heavy support and they also brought back the red terror and old one eye (i do not know whether or not their old rules apply yet). Just wanted to point this out to everyone who has just been looking at the awesomness of the models. Post your Reactions to this new information here.

*Also the new sets of termies and hormies at least in pictures have not shown the biomorphs that allow you to make spine gaunts. (Though it would be dumb not include it) Reactions?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    324 (x8)

Please stick to the current thread devoted to Tyranid update rumors, located here please keep rumors there so we don't get over-horded by rumor threads.

*Thread Closed*

Thank You,
    Alzer

Closed Thread