Ideas for a Stompa - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

52 (x1)

Ideas for a Stompa

I wanted to build my stompa with a deff arsenal, belly gun, and make the cc arm an 'Uge PK

any ideas?

So far im thinking a hollywood squares stompa but with different guns instead of celebs
    to consist of 4 B Shoota's, 2 x Zzap gunns, and a homemade double barrel cannon,

belly gun would be a slightly modified thunderfire cannon(big SM cannon)

and well plastic card for the PK

do these ideas seem feasible,?

Can anyone give me some ideas?

2. Remove Advertisements

Freehold, NJ
    2 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

511 (x8)

There are no Apocalypse tournaments that I'm aware of, so feel free to go hog wild and use toys when making the stompa. I made mine out of a GI Joe tank (for the waist down), some plasticard for the body and head, and then some random bits for the arms and general decorations.

One arm I made out of two tank traps from the battlefield accessories set (as a giant klaw) attached to a slinky arm (yup, it's a lifto-grabbo slinky arm ^_^). The other arm is basically a giant cannon that I made out of some random plates and the pillars from a Lord of the Rings 'Mines of Moria set'. It all came out remarkably well.

Since the back looked empty, I also threw on a few tents from the skull pass warhammer fantasy set, and some random grots, and made it a tribe of wild grots, living on the back of the stompa.

In short, have fun with it.
    "Any job worth doing, is worth doing with a powerklaw."

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

48 (x1)

I've seen a few people make Stompas from Mr. Potato Head toys. I would look around the Modeling forums here and on forums to find cool ideas for building Stompas or anything else you might feel like Kustom building. Also you can check out

+ Reply to Thread