Ork pantaloons - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ork pantaloons

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    56 (x2)

Ork pantaloons

I recently purchased 2 battleforces and as a result am the proud owner of 40 shoota boyz (I had a surplus of Sluggas before now) and was wondering what colour to paint their pants. Every other part is fine, but I'm trying to use the pants to identify the clan they used to be in. Y'see, my army is a Freebootas mob, so there are Orks from every other clan who have entered Warboss Bazzak's service for one reason or another. Anyway, I'm basically looking for advice on A. What colours to paint their pants and B. How to make these paint schemes look sexy.

+++XENOS SPOTTED+++ thrilling battles within the Vitorina subsector: http://xenosspotted.blogspot.com/

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    55 (x1)

Freebooters? Depends how much time you are wanting to put into each model.

One leg each color would be nice..But if you want to take your time and have a wonderful product, Go with the Vertical stripes. Personally I think that would look amazing - with complimentary colors of course. Stray away from green - as their skin is green and could wash out the model. Red and white, Yellow and black, Blue and Yellow, Orange and Purple, etc. Color isnt a big deal - Any ork cloth looks great after a hefty wash of devlan mud.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For freebooters I also like the two color idea but rather than stripes I think that checkers would give a really cool look to your boyz. Maybe even use one unifying color like white and using the second color to identify which clan the boyz originally came from. Gives a way to both make the army a little bit uniform and still keep the clan oriented structure of the orks.

+ Reply to Thread