The Ultimat Dark Eldar Kill Team - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well having obtained the new rulebook and reading the kill team section towards the back i am determined to create a Dark Eldar kill team while i was doing this i came up with this

Kill team:
    Kruellagh the Vile
    Urien Rakarath
    The decapitator
    Lelith hesperax
    Drazhar

i didn't include Asdrubael because his raider woulnd't be very good

my real basic kill team so far would be comprised of mandrakes i think i could get 11 in there and maybe give one some possible wargear. I think this would be really cool as there would be 3 turns and three models aand routes i could take just to see which one is better while i move his drones and he can't acrrue klaxon by spotting a mandrake model that might not be there.

any thoughts on this?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

A very violent persona Apotheosis's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Personally, they wouldn't get along with each other very well.

Lelith Hesperax is a Wych Succubi and leader, she doesn't like Kabals very much I'm sure.

That makes her and Kreullagh enemies; NOT a good sign.

Urien Rakarth will probably wait for the right chance to destructor them all, leaving them scarred and all that good stuff.

Then Drazhar will come up and chop off his head, as his Archon probably paid him for it.

Then Drazhar and Decapitator will kill each other.

In the end, they are all dead lol.

Actually my money is on Lelith as she's go a shadow field.
    "And whoever wants to be a creator in good and evil, must first be an annihilator and break values. Thus the highest evil belongs to the greatest goodness: but this is--being creative."

~ Friedrich Nietzsche ~

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think they'd get along just for the sake of killing! Think about it, they would kill and take tons of prisoners for Urien!
    Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
    ------------------------------------------
    <a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?jefftheworld' target='_blank'>DONT CLICK HERE...OR ELSE...</a>
    ------------------------------------------
    <a href='http://members.rogers.com/jalyanak' target='_blank'>The Legendary Dark Eldar Army</a>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If it was legal I would never do that. Think of the points cost. A few shots at them would take down a hero a turn, that would be like 100 points every turn, big losses. Assualting would be fun, but they would be outnumered, you need troops to help ya and all that stuff.

incubi
    "There is no middle ground. Strike Hard, strike fast and strike first."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well first in kill team their is no troops but their would be a lot of goons to kill.

second well in the Codex it says that Lelith can be taken as allies to a kabal so i&#39;m not sure she hates kabals. Also though wyches can be used in kabals and don&#39;t mind that.

Drazhar could work for Kruellagh and then Urien could be like a sidekick assistant thing and then Lelith is just friends. The decapitator would go because he just wnats more trophy heads and stuff.

Closed Thread