Monolith Teleporting question - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Monolith Teleporting question

So if i have a troop of 10 warrios, and say6 of them die, and i do my WBB roll and am totally unlucky and fail it, would i be able to teleport them through the Portal to get a re-roll to the WBB?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

The ORIGINAL Sniper Puss eiglepulper's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    596 (x8)

Yes you can. WBB rolls are normally performed at the start of the Necron Turn, before any movement or whatever is done. If any rolls have been failed, you can indeed then teleport the affected unit and attempt re-rolls of the unsuccessful original rolls, PROVIDED THAT there are no Warriors waiting to use their special rule to come in from Reserve, which takes preference for the use of the Portal. The unit attempting the re-rolls may not move before they are teleported, but there does not seem to be any ruling in either the Codex or the FAQ to prevent the Monolith moving towards the unit in order to get the unit into teleport range, should this be necessary. If the Monolith *does* move, then there is a movement penalty for the teleporting unit.

E.
    Last edited by eiglepulper; February 7th, 2010 at 17:38.
    "Tau Commandment #226: Participants who use Velocity Trackers in the Tau Clay Pigeon Tournament will be disqualified"

+ Reply to Thread