Marker Beacon X2 - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    26 (x1)

Marker Beacon X2

Hey L.O. I'm looking for ways to boost what my tau army can do and explore different ways of using it, so I've been experimenting with Deep Striking lately.

My question is:
    If I have 2 of the Pathfinders Devilfish within line of sight of a deep striking unit, will the Marker Beacon allow me to re-roll the scatter dice TWICE if I chose?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    31 (x1)

Fraid not, according to page 2 of the BRB, you can only ever re-roll a dice once unless the rule specifically says otherwise.
    My enemy's enemy is a problem for later. In the meantime, they might be useful.

The ORIGINAL Sniper Puss eiglepulper's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    596 (x8)

Yep, 'fraid so. Only one re-roll allowed.

E.
    "Tau Commandment #226: Participants who use Velocity Trackers in the Tau Clay Pigeon Tournament will be disqualified"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    26 (x1)

Ah, thanks. Figures that the answer would be only on page 2 lol. Feels like I read everything AFTER that looking for an answer.

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    26 (x1)

Don't let that put you off fielding 2 Pathfinder squads though as 2 marker beacon equipped Devilfish allow you to get better coverage of the board, increases the number of markerlights, the number of units that can be targeted by them a turn and gives you redundancy.
    Pathfinders are a force multiplier in the Tau codex and well worth taking an extra squad.

+ Reply to Thread