Necron Objective Counters - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    720 (x8)

Necron Objective Counters

I just finished painting and gluing together some Necron-specific counters to use to mark objectives. I know you can use pretty much anything as an objective counter, but I thought a fully painted army deserves its own counters that suit the overall colors.

Tell me what do you think of these

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

very nice! Im a big fan of properly modelled objectives. The scarabs crawling all over them is a nice touch.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    29 (x1)

Very cool indeed! Rep for good taste. =)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    191 (x3)

I likey, Nice job. REP.
    NECRON Army List Builder a Free excel capable list generator for 5th and 6th ed. 11/2011
    Necrons - 6000 points, Tau - 6000, Daemons - 5250, Eldar - 4500, Blood Angels - 5000
    Some pics form my hobby. http://s145.photobucket.com/albums/r...arodragon/40k/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nicely done mate! I think I might make some objective counters of my own. Perhaps an ancient lord whose self-repair is failing?
    Necrons W68-D13-L10 (3rd edition codex)
    Necrons W3-D1-L1 (latest codex)
    Skaven still being assembled

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    102 (x5)

Where'd you get the crystals? Looks like the replacement I put in my monolith (Red Chandalier crystal). Just wondering. And yes, very nice.
    "There is only do, or do not. There is no try." - Yoda

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    720 (x8)

I found a little box with something like a hundred little transparent green plastic beads from a chinese shop for a few dollars. In addition to all those little beads you can see inserted at the base of the crystals it had three of those big crystals. I really have no idea what they were intended for originally but the moment I saw 'em in the shop I knew I'd just have to make something out of them for my Necrons

Now the only problem is that I need to find more if I intend to make a full set of 6 Necron objective counters

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    191 (x3)

I get a crystal much like that( maybe a little bigger) for my monolith that was missing the green sprue off of ebay.. Maybe the same chinese shop.
    NECRON Army List Builder a Free excel capable list generator for 5th and 6th ed. 11/2011
    Necrons - 6000 points, Tau - 6000, Daemons - 5250, Eldar - 4500, Blood Angels - 5000
    Some pics form my hobby. http://s145.photobucket.com/albums/r...arodragon/40k/

+ Reply to Thread