Converting pathfinders from firewarriors - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Converting pathfinders from firewarriors

so after some advice from Number 6 i got me some sweet chaos hounds to use as Kroot hounds.10 of 'em for £4! result!

so thought i would now try and convert my left over fire warriors into pathfinders!

I'v done a google search but can't find the guides that everyone talks about in posts! ayonegot a link anywhere?

i'm thinking of just leaving off the shoulder pad and back pack and using a carbine with a cut down drone ariel on top as the marker light but the legs look too bulky and armored.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here's a step by step I found on another forum, it's a bit involved but it shows you how to convert Fire Warriors into Pathfinders.

Advanced Tau Tactica :: View topic - Yet another plastic Pathfinder project [kai recommended!]

The ORIGINAL Sniper Puss eiglepulper's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    596 (x8)
    "Tau Commandment #226: Participants who use Velocity Trackers in the Tau Clay Pigeon Tournament will be disqualified"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    40 (x2)

you jury-rig some by replacing te pulse rifles with carbines, this is very simple but t wont look the prettiest
    There are three kinds of people in this world, those who can count and those who cannot.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah I think I'm gonna try and file down the fire warrior leg armour and then green stuff some pants over!! never used it before!!
    I'll have a go and if that doesn't work its fire warriors with no shoulder pad and a carbine!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xsickpeoplex View Post
    yeah I think I'm gonna try and file down the fire warrior leg armour and then green stuff some pants over!! never used it before!!
    I'll have a go and if that doesn't work its fire warriors with no shoulder pad and a carbine!!
    No backpacks either, I think. Also keep in mind that the carbines need to have a markerlight on top of them.

I recently made a pathfinder shas'ui of my own, out of a leftover carbine arm, a skyray markerlight (though the markerlight is a bit too big), and the tank commander bits (I even used the binoculars, and carefully removed one of the hands on it, so that the carbine arm could be in that hand). It turned out pretty well I think, and if I can find time I might snap a photo of it.

The best part is, it was basically free, instead of me having to pay around $16 for one model.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just use firewarriors without helmets as my pathfinders and give them carbines and no shoulderpads. My army is from a frost planet, so I have an excuse for the bulky legs :p

+ Reply to Thread