Creature Design Rules - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, I just witnessed a 10,000 pt PER SIDE!!! game...it was kind of one sided, but watching a squad of Tau Fire Warriors roll up and blow a BaneBlade was pretty cool.

The only reason I'm mentioning this is because one of the Tau players (The one allied with the Baneblade) had three Tau custom Titans thanks to the Vehicle Design Rules. Represented, I might add, by an Episode 1 Drone Tank, a Robotec SDF-1 Defense Mech, and a Mech Warrior Madcat. I started asking around about where the Tyranid Creature Design Rules are, but since I'm the only 'Nid player in my group. No one could tell me. I'm assuming they're in a White Dwarf or Chapter Approved, but for all I know they're available online somewhere. If someone could point me in the right direction I'd be gratefull. The next time they try to pull this...I'd kinda like to be in on it, and at this point I could use a few God-Awful Monstrosities to pull it off.

Also, has anybody actually used them? If so, what happened? I know the Tau player in question did pretty well for himself. Then again there isn't much that can argue with 6 coax mounted railcannons :blink: ...with sub-munitions...on one mech... :glare: . I can see the gaunts falling in broods all ready.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the second chapter approved book has it. go crazy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Chapter Approved 2004 is the place to look.

It is also in a White Dwarf issue as well but I don`t know which one sadly

I have seen the pdf. file online, but am not sure if it is a legal download or a copyright breach so I can`t give you the link sorry :huh:

I have designed a few creatures using these rules and the reuslt look promising, however I haven`t fielded a CDR creature yet as modelling it is on a long to do list

Don`t forget you will need your opponents permission to use such a creature so check you have a few oppents who will before putting in all the elbow grease to build one

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There is also a link somewhere here in the forums to a webpage that incorporates the design rules into an easy pull-down menu creation process. The only thing about that, however, is we THINK there was an error or two in it's process. For example, there are certain rules that dictate "if this, then that" situations in the creation process, and the designer did not take all of those into consideration of that website. It's still a good site. I'm too lazy to search the forums at the moment, but it's in this one I'm pretty sure .
    "Can you put that in a memo and title it '***** I already know!'"
    ~Sarge

Church: "Ok, so we're agreed? You first!"
    Sarge: "Get on with it, Griff."
    Griff: "I'd just like everyone to know: that I suck."
    Church: "And?"
    Griff: "And that I'm a girl..."
    Church: "What else?"
    Griff: "And I like ribbons in my hair, and I want to kiss all the boys."
    Sarge: "This has to be the best surrender of all time."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Install the Army Builder and download the ab file of W40K. The nid rosters can take designed TMC ...

try using emule ..

Closed Thread