1500 orc army. - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 1500 orc army.

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

2 (x1)

1500 orc army.

Hi there guys. New to orcs and still slightly new to orcs. I have a small chaos force on the go but i think my heart belongs to the boyz!

I dont realy play in shop cause im still learning but i do have matches with a group of several friends. Its never very competative but its always nice to give someone a good krumpin.

Because there are always a good few of us having a good ol' bust up there are never that many points per force, i suppose. usualy somewhere between 1000-1500 points.

I have an idea of a death axe/snake bite cross tribe. Im aiming for a footsloger/walker based army. 'Organised and tricky' bt still very backwards and primative. I even have an idea for a boar/biker boy unit i saw in a white dwarf about a year or two ago.

But enough of my pointless rambling i need a hand on building a semi competative 1500 point orc army. I would love my biker boyz, a warpboy, runethread that i can convert into a sort off mock of a imperial preacher but for gork and mork and maby a trukk i can tamper with to look like a giant wild beast.

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

140 (x3)

There are threads a-plenty around here on starting orks. You should check them out because we went into some depth in the discussion.

I always recommend the AoBR set as a starting point and then adding a battleforce set and nobz box. That will give you a warboss, shoota boyz, slugga boyz, plenty of nobz with powerklaws, bikers, a trukk to haul the nobz mob (and warboss) and Deffkopta. Play with that first, then add to as you see fit. Possible next additions would be lootas, kans, a battlewagon, more boyz and a Big Mek with KFF.

+ Reply to Thread