Necrons In Imperial Armor - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x0)

Necrons In Imperial Armor

Hi I Don't Know Mutch About Imperial Armor, Do Necrons Feature In Any Of The Imperial Armor Books If So Witch One/s

Thank You

2. Remove Advertisements

Soaring through Darkness
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

190 (x3)

To my reckoning, I do not believe that the Necrons 'feature' in any of the Imperial Armor specific books. Needless to say, they are briefly mentioned I think in Imperial Armor Volume II, in the one regarding the Space Marines and the forces of the Inquisition, but only as a statement saying that their were Necron Warriors and buildings in the background of the current battle, or something to that degree.

However, there is something about them in Apocalypse, as the Necrons have the Pylon. Yes, the Necrons have the Undying Legion Battle Formation. So if want to see the Necrons in an Imperial Armor colection, go out and get Apocalypse. Not too expensive either...

Good Hunting.
    Light a fire for a man, and he will be warm for a night. Light a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

23 Post(s)
    1 Thread(s)

430 (x8)

The rules for Pylons are in the standard apoc book.
    Two formations are in the imperial armour apoc book - they are :

Undying Legion - you get to give a bunch of warriors the effects of a resurrection orb so long as the pylon you buy with the formation remains intact

Pylon Network - generates fields/zones that weaken shots, block psychic powers, and boost WBB rolls.

The gauss pylon itself is cheaper than a baneblade and capable of firing multiple strength D shots (with AA capabilities no less) or sweeping the area around itself with AP3 gauss arcs.

+ Reply to Thread