2k Tournament Battle Report - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2k Tournament Battle Report

Hello. I'm still pretty new to 40k and Dark Eldar. I have been hovering around my local game shop for a couple years watching and learning the game. After 6 sample games at the shop I decided to enter a local league tournament. First of all as soon as I announced that I'm playing Dark Eldar (or Faildar as I call them) a collective giggle waves across the 16 other people in attendance. Immediately everyone starts saying "I hope I play against the Dark Eldar guy in the first round". Secondly, I have bought my army but they are not assembled or painted yet so the Dark Eldar you see in the pics belong to my friend Zack (the old forgeworld blue eldar tanks are proxied for raiders hehe).

The point cost would be 2000 and my list is as follows:

HQ
    Reaver Archon (Punisher, TH, Plasma, Drugs, Shadow Field, Trophy Rack)
    -5 Reaver Jetbikes (2 Blasters, Succubus w/ Punisher, TH, Plasma, Drugs)

Dracon (Punisher, TH, Drugs)
    -Retinue: Plasma, 5 Warriors, 4 Incubi (2 Blasters), Raider

ELITE
    9 Wyches (WW, Plasma, Haywire, 2 Blasters, Succubs w/ Agoniser, SP, Trophy Rack, Goblet, Raider)

TROOP
    Raider Squad (7 Warriors w/ Blaster and Dark Lance, 1 Sybarite w/ Agoniser and SP)
    Raider Squad (7 Warriors w/ Blaster and Dark Lance, 1 Sybarite w/ Agoniser and SP)
    Raider Squad (5 Warriors w/ Dark Lance)
    Warrior Squad (10 Warriors w/ 2 Dark Lances and Blaster)

FAST
    The Jetbikes that are with the Archon

HEAVY
    Ravager (3 Dark Lances)
    Ravager (3 Disintegrators)
    Ravager (3 Disintegrators)

-------------------------

ROUND ONE (Imperial Fist Marines) The Scenario was one I hadn't seen. I'm playing a real nice guy named Greg with a nicely painted army. We deploy at the ENDS of the table rather than the wide sides. The objective is to cross the board and enter your opponents deployment zone. Each troop or troop transport in the deployment zone at the end of the game counts as a VP. We also had to keep track of Kill Points to settle tie breakers.

I've only played against Chaos Marines up until this point. And this guy is setting up TONS of marines with TONS of missile launchers. He sets up everything except a drop pod with 2 units of stern guard riding inside. I only deploy my 10 man "sniper" squad and one raider squad keeping everything else in reserve. The first turn was mainly movement. Second turn I lure out the drop pod with the raiders and I lose the raider and half the squad. I come onto the board and wipe out the pod squad and pod. After looking at all of his missile launchers I decide I'm going to hold out for the draw and beat him in Kill points. From this point on I just move 6" onto the board and snipe anything he's sending across the river.

I'm able to Lance off pretty much any tank that comes across the river and Dissy off anything that falls out of the tanks. The game ends in a VP draw 0-0 but I win Kill Points 9-6. I'm happy with this result since I'm playing "Faildar" afterall.

ROUND TWO (Speed Freak Orks) The Deployment is pitched battle and the scenario is Slaughter. I'm playing against a really friendly guy named Ryan.

and

Sums up the deployment.

He scout moves his Deffkoptas and I steal initiative and get to make 4 free dark lance shots before he moves. 2 Lances at the deff rolla battlewagon, nada. 1 Lance at a deffkopta, hit one down! 1 Lance at the shokk attakk gun, nada. Horray for stolen initiative right (lol)?

pew pew!

He moves his deffkoptas against the middle of my table edge and turbo boosts his bikes toward my left table edge. I can hop over him with my skimmers but I choose to take my right table edge and set up a huge fire base. The strategy pays off. I take out his battlewagon and trukk on my right side and set up a nice and comfy death trap. My lances force the boys out of the trukks. My wyches and HQ squads tie him up long enough for me to table him! I win full VP and Kill Points are at 14-8. My new standing is 1W/0L/1D and 23 kill points.

ROUND THREE (Hard ass orks) Yup I draw orks again. This time it's dawn of war with three objectives (each face down to be revealed at the end of the game). My opponent is a friendly dude named Maxx (with two X's!). His list has a battlewagon carrying Gazghul and Meganobz, a full Nob Biker squad with painboy and tons of hard ass weapons, 3 deffkoptas, and 30 boys with nob.

He gets to set up 24" up and go first. He claims the middle (with bikes) and right objective (with boyz) immediately. His deffkoptas scout up just beside my snipers/objective. I set up 18" away on the third objective with my 10 man sniper team and I place my HQ/jetbike squad on the right flank where he holds an objective. His first turn he turbo boosts against my table edge not thinking that I can just skim over him. His battlewagon moves 12" onto the board. My turn, I skim over him towards the middle objective he just abandoned with his bikes. I move onto both flanks with the rest of my reservers except the Dracon boat. My 3-Lance ravager locks down his Battlewagon. A 3-Dissy ravager starts nailing his boyz in the building that are on his objective. I decide to tie up the bikes for as long as possible since I'm sure that I can hold the boyz and battlewagon at bay. The strategy pays off. Even though I take heavy losses I am able to claim the middle objective, clear the boyz off of his objective and contest the objective his bikes claim.

We flip the objective markers. I win VP 2-0 and he wins KP 12-4. Since his list was so expensive and hard to kill I score little KP. =(

At the end of the tournament I am tied for first place with two imperial guard players. The tiebreaker is the Kill Points. My friend Cody's list takes first place with around 40 KPs, an out of town guard player takes second place with 33 KPs, and I take third with 27 KPs. Falling into 4th-17th are armies including Chaos Marines, Tyranid, Tau, Marines and Orks. No one played Eldar, Witch Hunters, Daemonhunters, Necrons, or Chaos Daemons.

---------------------------------------

After TYING for first and only being bumped down due to KPs, the giggles and teasing about me playing Dark Eldar was hushed a bit . I'm now 9 games into 40k and my "Faildar" are 6W/0L/3D. I really hope people keep underestimating my army.

Last edited by pinkcarson; July 20th, 2010 at 03:40.
    OLD Dark Eldar W/L/D = 10/2/6
    NEW Dark Eldar W/L/D = 2/1/0

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, and what I learned:

-Lances and Dissy's are amazing.
    -Incubi are either only good on paper or I'm sending them in on the wrong targets.
    -My opponents anti-mech weapon upgrades are almost wasted when I'm armor 10 or 11.
    -Sniper teams don't live long but they draw a TON of fire and scare my opponents so they're absolutely worth it.
    -Jetbike lord with a punisher, shadow field, and drugs is a GOD. Reroll misses and +1 attack drug gets him 6 rerollable STR5 power weapon attacks on the charge and then he just flutters away with hit and run while the bikes tie up the unit.
    -Wyches are boss if you can get them into CC quickly (Goblet of spite is oresome as well).
    -Disembark and MOVE away from the raider lol. One blew up and took 4 of it's wyches with it since they were just 3" away against the Imperial Fists.
    -Taking a raider team and then separating them from your boat overwhelms your opponent with targets. Now instead of 1 unit in a transport to shoot at he has to decide to shoot at the unit OR the transport.
    -The Dissy submunition Heavy3 shots are great for finishing off units.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    190 (x3)

Hey

You now fully understand that the Dark Eldar are a very competitive army. Without a doubt. I am very happy that you were able to shut a few mouths sniggering at your army, as you deserve it, and so does your army, for the good of them all. Looking at your list, I can see why you were successful, because in theory it is pretty near perfect.

Now, just a little bit of helpful advice. This goes for anyone else who might be reading this as well. There are a few things that you need to fully comprehend in order to succeed greatly.

1. Prioritize your squads.
    This is my number one rule, and having a look through the Dark Eldar lists as of list, I am not seeing this happen. Because we have very few weapons, we need to make do with what you happen to have, and make them count. I noticed you said that your Incubi are not proving effective. EVERYTHING can be effective, if your prioritize your targets correctly. I did not see the need for Blasters on the Incubi, because ranged shooting was not want the Incubi were designed for. There were designed for infantry slaughtering. MEQs, hordes ( such as Gaunts, or Shootas ), and enemy commanders are want you should be throwing them at. With the save that they have, you shouldn't be going after anything else. The Punisher is a weapon ONLY suited for infantry, flankers, and possibly Beasts/Cavalry if you cannot shoot them first. Remember, prioritize.

2. Support each squad with themselves.
    In tournment situations, I have found that each unit will inevitably have to be caught out on its own, and the focus is to deal as much damage to the enemy as possible. With the speed of the DE, you will find that each squad will have to look out for itself. Therefore, you need to find the right balance and balance of ranged weaponry and close combat prowess. You should be planning to take out relatively the same amount of models at range that you want to in CC. And keep in mind of their abilities to get to close combat quickly, as well as what you are actually assaulting. If they are generally slow assaulters, and going for infantry, take Shredders/Punishers. If they are fast and going for infantry, take Shredders or Blasters/Punishers. If they are slow, but going after high toughness opponents or vehicles, go Blasters or Dark Lances/Agoniser. If they are fast and going after high toughness opponents or vehicles, go for Blasters/Agonsiers. However, you might find units that really should only focus on shooting or close combat. Just one or the other. The Incubi are a perfect example. You should not give up Punishers, which they practically get for free, over a ranged weapon, if it will forego their effectiveness in close combat. In this way, they are supporting themselves in CC, by getting to CC unhindered. Just my own thoughts.

3. Watch your flanks.
    I am not sure if you were doing this, but always remember that your flanks are the most vulnerable parts of your army, and that means that they are the most vulnerable parts of your opponen's army too. Exploit this, through the use of your mobility and speed, and take heed of the tactic that the codex tells us, because, even though the units used in that example are questionable, its theory is correct. If you can take use of a Webway Portal, which really helps bypass the frontlines of horde armies, especially Orks, then it just makes it that much easier to crush the flank, and then table the rest of the army. Consider your Raiders lost by this time, but they would have served their purpose if you play your cards right anyway.

You no doubt have now stumbled upon some key issues that make us great, such as the target options the enemy has to put up with, and the potential of the Disintegrator. In regards to the blast from destroyed Raiders taking out your units, have a think about this. Independent Characters with Grotesques cannot be harmed from the blast, as it is not adequate strength to affect the Grotesques feel no pain rule, thus protecting your IC...

Anyway, congrats on the win, and just thank your lucky stars that you didn't face the Guard players.

Good Hunting.
    Light a fire for a man, and he will be warm for a night. Light a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't understand why people would laugh at DE...while they have one of the oldest rulebooks still in use, they are still very viable if the player knows what he is doing and can play to their strengths. Their mobility and huge amount of anti-vehicle fire they can put out(as a result of everyone and their brother having a lance, as well as all the transports) allows them to counter a lot of potential armies.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

225 (x6)

Now that was a fun read - congrats on your performance! You seem to have stemmed the learning curve and discovered things you wouldn't normally have so quickly.

I will say I was a little frustrated on the first mission - I understand you never played it before and even I find that when you face a new mission you can get taken off your game a little. I like that you made the SM player pay for his mistake of over extending his drop pod unit with no support however I thought you would break out from there and start to move across the river. With your army being extremely mobile I would have spent a turn or two in my zone (like you did) but by turn 3 or 4 the moves towards the enemy zone should have been started. This would've froze the enemy in his tracks as he tries to stop you and by the 5th turn I would have been going "flat-out" as to confer some cover saves - chances are, you would have outnumbered him in transports and scoring units even if you guys ignored each other altogether.

This leads me to my next point - I personally believe that the most important phase with the Dark Eldar is the movement phase. The other two phases (shooting and assault) are nice too and we can do both of those very well but they should be supporting the movement phase by either knocking out the opponents mobility and knocking out the things that threaten our mobility. From the looks of the list and from the other battle reports you discovered this on your own by flat-outting empty raiders to contest enemy held objectives while the passengers do other things (either camping an objective or trying to take out enemy armor.

Also, your deployment strategy is very close to my style of play - I too like to put a warrior squad down like bait and then put the rest into reserves. I now use a larger warrior squad whenever possible as to give them more durability as truely they only need to survive the opening turn or two until the enemy is forced to face other units that threaten him more.

"-Lances and Dissy's are amazing."

The ravager setups were nice - I hope you keep them that way.

"-Incubi are either only good on paper or I'm sending them in on the wrong targets."

I do not think you mentioned who they faced but being strength 4 I would prioritize them against enemy troop chocies - not necessarily putting them against the opponents best CC unit. I think you should be creating mis-matches with the mobility you have and you should "know" you will win those battles.

"-My opponents anti-mech weapon upgrades are almost wasted when I'm armor 10 or 11."

True - take nightshields and you'll play with their shooting phase even more but that is purely optional. I think in the way you play (shooting at a distance) the nightshield upgrade may help you even more.

"-Sniper teams don't live long but they draw a TON of fire and scare my opponents so they're absolutely worth it."

Again, for the first turn or two they are a triple bonus - they are the only target to shoot at on the first turn, they are a "scoring" unit and they have dark lances which always scare mechanized lists. I do not like them at 10 warriors but they are certainly cheap and can produce a tank kill from time to time. I hope you do not take more than 1 squad of these as you probably know there might not be enough terrain for more squads and I think you should be fitting in as many raider squads as possible.

"-Jetbike lord with a punisher, shadow field, and drugs is a GOD. Reroll misses and +1 attack drug gets him 6 rerollable STR5 power weapon attacks on the charge and then he just flutters away with hit and run while the bikes tie up the unit."

I am now starting to enjoy this build as well - it is getting more and more popular and can be a very cool looking model as well.

"-Wyches are boss if you can get them into CC quickly (Goblet of spite is oresome as well)."

I thought your wych squad was too big and didn't need the haywires - that is very 4th ed but if they worked for you then great. Dropping the haywires could have payed for some horrorfex's which I think would have worked well with your list and against the opponents you faced. As for getting them into CC, that is an art form in itself - you will just have to learn how to do that from experience.

"-Disembark and MOVE away from the raider lol. One blew up and took 4 of it's wyches with it since they were just 3" away against the Imperial Fists."

Yah, wyches are allergic to raider explosions - this will be hard to manage but try to get your raider out of there once the wyches are disembarked.

"-Taking a raider team and then separating them from your boat overwhelms your opponent with targets. Now instead of 1 unit in a transport to shoot at he has to decide to shoot at the unit OR the transport."

Exactly, welcome to the wonderful world of mechanized DE. Remaining raiders that survive into the later rounds become extremely valuable - do not waste them or sacrifice them needlessly, they are worth saving.

Hope to hear more from you in the future - good luck and happy hunting!
    "On a hunch, I melted them down and inhaled the fumes and read the dark eldar codex again, AND FOUND A BUNCH OF NEW RULES HIDDEN BEHIND THE OTHER WORDS..." [Gardeth on modelling & interpreting the DE Codex]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    26 (x1)

Incubi are very selective =p mainly throw them against MEQ equivalents. A squad of 4 incubi + tooled up archon on average deals 6 PW wounds a combat round. So thats essentially killing a 10 man marine squad in 2 turns. Perfect, as that means they are freed up in your turn to move and assault again.

Taking a blaster removes the punisher (Punisher reads it can be used with NO other weapon, so i think it terms of replacement vs upgrade we must accept we lose the punisher), so it's never ideal =p.

They can deal with ork boyz of about 20 strength, as pistols + charge should drop them below fearless range, but any more then that your going to struggle. Same with nids, i think 20 is probably the limit of horde you can take on and expect to come out the other side relatively in tact.

Nobs are a bad idea for incubi...uhm guardsmen blob is the same rule, about 20 untill they have the chance to overwhelm you with numbers, particulary if there is a comissar in the blob so they are always passing leadership with ease.

Eldar you have to be careful, as exarch's have I6...

Dunno who else you'd have to worry about =p

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    434 (x8)

8th pic down, what are those blue vehicles based on?

Eldar Falcons?

Anyway nice win there mate!
    In a controversy the instant we feel anger we have already ceased striving for the truth, and have begun striving for ourselves.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@ The Hawk
    1. Prioritize your squads.
    Yeah, this is one thing I was having issues with while using the Incubi squad. I guess I was expecting too much of them and sending them in on much more than they could handle. Granted 2/3 of my games were against orcs and just regular ork boyz can lay down a ton of attacks even in a small squad. In game one their raider got shot out from under them and they didn't get to see any combat against the Imperial Fists.
    On the other side of that coin my Wyches seemed to be able to handle about anything they came into contact with. I'm tempted after their performance to replace the Dracon/Incubi with a Wych Dracite and Wych retinue.

2. Support each squad with themselves.
    I understand this completely after the tourney. I'll be doing alot more paired (or more) striking units from here on out.

3. Watch your flanks.
    This is a very good point. Force your opponent to commit to an unfavorable matchup then surprise them with DE speed. One thing I'm hoping for though in the new codex is some units with proper Infiltrate/Outflank or Scout. The Mandrakes just dont' seem to cut it (maybe if they were a TROOP choice).

Anyway, congrats on the win, and just thank your lucky stars that you didn't face the Guard players.
    Thanks very much! I'm actually looking forward to playing against guard as I haven't done so yet except in 200 point kill team missions. The player who took first is Guard and also a local at the shop so I'm sure to run into him sooner or later.

@ KwiKwag

I will say I was a little frustrated on the first mission...
    Yeah, looking back I probably should have started to advance towards his deployment zone. However had I moved flat out with my tanks I would have lost the two rounds of fire that kept his scoring units out of my deployment zone. Also, in his deployment zone, there were 7 Missile Launchers on that little hill, and 5-6 more in the ruin and the corner nearest the ruin. The toppled tank in the second pic is the result of me trying to be agressive with a raider squad. I feel that had I advanced with everything (the best chance of something surviving to reach the deployment zone) the game would have ended in a tie anyway as I wouldn't have had all the opportunities to shoot at his advancing tanks. My bike lord actually made it over there (taking a 2 tactical squads, a HQ and a tech marine to their doom) but he didn't count as a scoring unit.

I do not think you mentioned who they faced but being strength 4 I would prioritize them against enemy troop chocies - not necessarily putting them against the opponents best CC unit. I think you should be creating mis-matches with the mobility you have and you should "know" you will win those battles.
    I did indeed put them up against the wrong targets. Game one they didn't get to fight at all and against both the orks they ended up on the wrong end of some Biker Nobz. I'll just have to play with them more to learn how to find the proper targets for them. Only having 6 games played going into the tourney hurt as I had only gotten to use Incubi once.

True - take nightshields and you'll play with their shooting phase even more but that is purely optional. I think in the way you play (shooting at a distance) the nightshield upgrade may help you even more.
    I'll have to try out the Nightshields. At first they looked like a point sink to me but the more I think about it they are perfect for the way I play. I also had a question about the Screaming Jets. Would a ravager that Deep Strikes in be able to fire it's weapons after it lands or is it considered moving at flat out speed when using the Engines?

I thought your wych squad was too big and didn't need the haywires...
    Yeah, I didn't get to use the Haywires once. I really only took them in case I played against a guard leafblower army. I had planned to flat out and hope my cover save protected me, and if not the haywires were a backup plan. Turns out by the time anything was juicy enough for the Wyches to attack my Lances had already taken care of the Armor.

@ Zidi

Taking a blaster removes the punisher (Punisher reads it can be used with NO other weapon, so i think it terms of replacement vs upgrade we must accept we lose the punisher), so it's never ideal =p.
    Yeah, the blasters only netted me one kill before assaults so definately not worth it. Perhaps next time I'll leave the punishers and just put two splinter cannons on 2 of the warriors.

They can deal with ork boyz of about 20 strength, as pistols + charge should drop them below fearless range, but any more then that your going to struggle.
    My incubi actually struggled against Boyz in game two. The slugga/choppa boyz were making 3 attacks each, even at 12 boyz strong he was getting 36 attacks to my 11 (eight from 4 incubi and three from dracon). Since he can get 4 boys for every incubi point wise it seems like it's just a bad match up. If I use them against orks again I'll just have to double assault with Incubi and Wyches to ensure they survive (or just take more Wyches).

Fortunately I haven't played against Guard or Nidz yet. I did play against Eldar once but it was a really crappy list that I obliterated so I'm not sure how I'd fare against a competitive list.

@ Wicky

Eldar Falcons?

I'm not sure exactly what they are. I know they're really old Eldar stuff from Armor cast/Forge World (the date on the bottom reads 1989. My army isn't yet assembled so I pieced together what I could from the local shops' collection. The next time I'm there (tomorrow) I'll find out what those tanks are exactly.

---------------

Thanks for the replies and the support guys!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    434 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by pinkcarson View Post
    @ The Hawk

@ Wicky

Eldar Falcons?

I'm not sure exactly what they are. I know they're really old Eldar stuff from Armor cast/Forge World (the date on the bottom reads 1989. My army isn't yet assembled so I pieced together what I could from the local shops' collection. The next time I'm there (tomorrow) I'll find out what those tanks are exactly.

---------------

Thanks for the replies and the support guys!
    Perhaps they are Mark1 Eldar Cobras - that would be my first guess and they would seem ripe for a bit of Dark Eldar converting!

Firstly get rid of that bright blue (!) paint scheme and add a few scythes - that kind of thing.

Cheers.
    In a controversy the instant we feel anger we have already ceased striving for the truth, and have begun striving for ourselves.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

225 (x6)

I want to further my point of view on the nightshields and understand I am sometimes alone on my opinions.

If you get a spare game in somewhere and you do not mind experimenting I want you to make a list that includes every skimmer with a nightshield. One of the reasons for this is that when you only put it on a few skimmers it makes the target selection kind of "easy" for the opponent - he can easily devide his fire to what can hit you and what can not. When you put them on all of the skimmers it then becomes more of a guessing game and his fire priority is put to the test, "what can I hit? forget the rest".

So if you are play a more defensive, last-turn-grab strategy then nightshields will work for you (not so much if you are a "tabelling" kind of guy).

Keep these in mind:

*When deploying, know your enemies weapons and know what is going to not reach you
    *With every move, know where you'll get the least amount of fire
    *You can bait the enemy in getting closer to shoot you so work the distance math in your head and make them over-extend themselves
    *Even after you deliver your passengers, get back far enough to eliminate small arms fire
    *When you see the opponent thinking, ask him what's up and find out if he is guessing the nightshield ranges
    *Everytime he "fails" to guess correctly you saved yourself the cost of the raider+half of any passengers+the upgrades which usually equals 55 to 60+ points
    *Everytime he decides not to fire you might have saved points and when he decides to fire somewhere else you might have saved the raider as well (like decideding to fire at the survivors of a crash instead of a fully loaded raider with passengers).

If you work the nightshields enough, and understand that there are guns you can't avoid anyway, you will discover perhaps you will save yourself a raider just about every turn. Granted, the opponent may be knocking them down 3 or 4 a turn anyway but if the nightshields can net you 1 extra raider more than you normally would in the closing turn. Then, can you turn that loss into draw or better yet, turn that draw into a win?

I say if you are going to really try nightshields - take it seriously, think smart and do not believe for a moment that they are going to magically save every raider. You might even have to try more than 1 game with them but I have tried them 40 or so games ago and I will not play without them anymore and it has been said at my local gaming store that nightshields are "broken" and there is no way it will make it into the next codex - they believe they are that good.

Just my opinion - yes, you can still win without them so no worries if its not your cup of tea. Good luck and happy hunting either way!!!
    Last edited by KwiKwag; July 23rd, 2010 at 03:47.
    "On a hunch, I melted them down and inhaled the fumes and read the dark eldar codex again, AND FOUND A BUNCH OF NEW RULES HIDDEN BEHIND THE OTHER WORDS..." [Gardeth on modelling & interpreting the DE Codex]

+ Reply to Thread